• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Who want to bet that koharu eevee will not be on the same level as Serena eevee aka the best eevee.

It has the heart tail, of course it’s already the best Eevee.

But wow, they’re actually giving her something. I admit Eevee has gotten overexposed in the anime, but this seems like proper LGPE rep (hopefully with the new moves as well). Will the wait be longer, shorter, or even with the record 47 episodes? I’m eager to see. Some of the Pokémon choices on the poster also look very random.....Dracovish and Marshtomp? If Ash catches any of them I’ll be surprised.

Exciting times.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
How have we had so many Legendary appearances before a current generation starter? Poor Grookey :/

Koharu getting Eevee is fine. Don’t really care for it or its evolutions especially after the past 3 being so boring

GMax Centiskorch gives me hope for Kabu debuting

Dracovish would be the best member on Ash’s team easily

So funny how people were denying Go getting Aerodactyl a month ago...so obvious.
If there are people who unsure about it, that means it was not obvious. Obvious is something like putting Flygon on Goh's team picture at the OP.

I said Goh is not guaranteed to catch it but I don't deny Goh can catch it:
it can be Goh, it can be Ash, it can be others, it can be no one.

As I predict Grookey for Ash, I hope your prediction about Grookey is correct like your prediction about G.Farftech'd and Aerodactyl, not a failed one like your prediction about Sobble.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

I'll take Dracovish for Ash any day! If Goh can get Aerodactyl, why not?
This so much. Ash hasn’t had a wacky capture in such a long time, it seems like for the past few seasons his team consists of the most popular Pokémon of the generation. I could see Dracovish’s derpy aesthetic rubbing off on Ash so well.

Edit: Marshtomp too! How am I just now noticing it? Man if Ash got a Swampert I’d go crazy :eek:

Last edited:
Chloe with Eevee makes sense. I’m interested to see the roles of Marshtomp, Suicune, Mewtwo, and Dracovish.

I don’t think all of those would be captures, just Pokémon that will show up soon or alongside the 4 episode arc. But if one or some were to be caught, I personally would like it to see Dracovish with Ash since it’s pretty unexpected.

quake

Chloe with Eevee makes sense. I’m interested to see the roles of Marshtomp, Suicune, Mewtwo, and Dracovish.

I don’t think all of those would be captures, just Pokémon that will show up soon or alongside the 4 episode arc. But if one or some were to be caught, I personally would like it to see Dracovish with Ash since it’s pretty unexpected.
I just want to know which Mewtwo is it. Will it be the OG Mewtwo that knows Ash or will it be the one from the Unova movie that mega evolved

wellwellwells

I want Marshtomp to go to Ash if only because Sceptile and Blaziken’ lines had great representation with Ash’s and May’s in their own series, and also had spotlight with Blaziken Mask, Harrison and Sawyer.
Poor Swampert never really shined in the anime and all it’s line got was being shafted with Brock where not even its evolution from Mudkip to Marshtomp was an important part of the episode.

Sword master zacian

How have we had so many Legendary appearances before a current generation starter? Poor Grookey :/

Koharu getting Eevee is fine. Don’t really care for it or its evolutions especially after the past 3 being so boring

GMax Centiskorch gives me hope for Kabu debuting

Dracovish would be the best member on Ash’s team easily
Well if you see g-max centiscorch picture by zooming in you can see leon flying on his charizard fighting it so its definately a wild centiscorch

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Well if you see g-max centiscorch picture by zooming in you can see leon flying on his charizard fighting it so its definately a wild centiscorch
True but it could be Kabu’s still. In the games, when you go to confront Rose and Eternatus, Oleanna says this:

My Pokémon suddenly Dynamaxed for some reason and started running amok in the stadium..."
"Raihan...I mean, Mr. Raihan was able to subdue the Dynamax Pokémon in the stadium, but..."
"If other Pokémon also Dynamax and go on a rampage..."
The same could be true for Kabu and his Centiskorch

kickachu

Momentai!
So think Chloe will finally find her dream in the coming episodes and I think that eevee will be normal and a the one with dyna max will be shown later by goh if he gets a Dylan and or ash

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Oh the abominations(Galar fossils) are coming, I hope Satoshi doesn't get them. Koharu getting an Eevee is cool I guess.

No Grookey in sight.
Yeah. I actually think that it would be OOC for Ash to have one. He wouldn't force a Pokemon through a hellish, painful existence just for some battles.

kickachu

Momentai!
Let us not be deceived by some of the poster. First of all, the fossil in Galar doesn't suit Ash at all. If the writers want Ash to have some Fossil Pokemon, then the one in Sinnoh and Kalos makes perfect sense. Also Ash and Goh are the main cast of this series not Chloe since she's a one time character of the series so I don't expect her to catch anything especially an Eevee that fans wanted Ash to have for years. Personally Ash should get one Eevee while Goh gets the rest so as to showcase all the Eeveelution
You do have a point remember the eevee from last series. Since its not confined yet for all we know Chloe could be petting eevee as it might be long to got or ash but doesn't actually own it. Yampers still loyal to her

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder what the ep between the Zapdos ep and the DD plot will be about

Status
Not open for further replies.