• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Apparently, episode 48 is a Pikachu episode (AGAIN). Just heard it somewhere, but take it with a grain of salt until we get actual confirmation, because i don't know how reliable the source is.
Ugh please no, for the love of Arceus. Would be the 3rd if 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Yay! Koharu is getting more focus!
Also, is her eevee using the electric move from Let's Go?
YES, but she's also having freaking eevee, because they just can't think Ash or Go could use one. Or evolve theirs shortly, at least.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
No goh's Pokemon other than galar starters. Sad that all his Pokemons are just for Pokedex filler. Happy to see Chloe again, go chloe.
Yeah, I hope Go uses 6 main Pokemon at least rather than Sobble and Cinderace. He started using Farfetch'd and Scyther and then just stopped..

nickdt

I think Ash not having Eevee is done on purpose at this point, because of its secondary mascot status they cannot let it evolve under Ash's care, nor can they afford to let him Oak, Dome or Alola it permanently after a series is over. Its way easier to give a travel companion a new Eevee in every series, so they don't need to evolve it in the current series.

Ibrahim Saidu

I think Ash not having Eevee is done on purpose at this point, because of its secondary mascot status they cannot let it evolve under Ash's care, nor can they afford to let him Oak, Dome or Alola it permanently after a series is over. Its way easier to give a travel companion a new Eevee in every series, so they don't need to evolve it in the current series.
I still think Ash will get one of the Eeveelutions even if Chloe gets Eevee

kickachu

Momentai!
but why show the galar legends in the new poster since the arc is almost over

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Some December Merchandise

A Sirfetch'd and a Drizzile??? Too early to tell if it means anything yet but I guess it's interesting enough to point out since Ash and Gou have both their pre-evos.

Like I said it's just speculation at this point and I don't want to get ahead of myself but Assuming this isn't just random and it means what I assume it means, I think it's safe to say that we all knew Sirfetch'd was bound to happen sooner or later.
But wow Drizzile is bit surprising In a good way tho for me at least.

Last edited:

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Some December Merchandise

A Sirfetch'd and a Drizzile? Too early to tell if it means anything yet but I guess it's interesting enough to point out since Ash and Gou have both their pre-evos.

Assuming this isn't just random, I think it's safe to say that we all knew Sirfetch'd was bound to happen sooner or later. But wow Drizzile is bit surprising In a good way tho for me at least
Well, I guess they will have Sobble evolve after Raboot evolves, then Go will catch Grookey to be the new baby.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
After seeing how Awesome Raboot turned out to be, I for one would welcome our theoretical new Drizzile companion with open arms! <3

Especially if means Sobble (and G. Farfetch'd for that matter) can FINALLY get some Gosh Darn development!

And since I'll really miss Raboot once it evolves, Hopefully Drizzile can fill the void since at least Personality-wise Raboot and Drizzile don't really seem all that different? (They might play up Drizzile's lazy streak tho)

Icy-Snowflake

After seeing how Awesome Raboot turned out to be, I for one would welcome our theoretical new Drizzile companion with open arms! <3

Especially if means Sobble (and G. Farfetch'd for that matter) can FINALLY get some Gosh Darn development!

And since I'll really miss Raboot once it evolves, Hopefully Drizzile can fill the void since at least Personality-wise Raboot and Drizzile don't really seem all that different? (They might play up Drizzile's lazy streak tho)
Unless the writers are lazy enough to not show Drizzile saying it's lazy, like how they take utmost advantage of it becoming invisible, I completely agree with you. And hopefully it's not a double evolution again.

Status
Not open for further replies.