• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Ash has so many underused Water types that would definitely profit from the Whirlcup promotion.
Them stretching the PWC over approx 90-100 more eps should be interesting rather challenging. I hope for them to bring in more recurring characters and giving Ash‘s journey some focus again. Like they forgot about PWC since his Bea rematch.

A tournament arc in the vain of the Whirlcup would definitely be something to look forward to. Still, desperately wishing Rosa or Hilda would appear in the anime.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

PsychoLogical

I don‘t think Ash‘s team will stay at 6 this generation. Like we are only 1 year into the series, bit over. Or at least I hope so. Ash not to catch a Pokemon for the next 2 years would be bit ridic, but also not surprising. Very torn
I just hope he gets Dracovish in the next episode.
Well I mean, the scenario of Ash getting way more than 6 is actually realistic this time around.

kickachu

Momentai!
Quick question what do you think dracovish's battle style will be like since it probably cant run fast or get closevto it's opponents

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Until there’s confirmation I wouldn’t put much into it since it’s just an accusation.

The magazine that published this article in question is one of dubious publications. A tabloid that is filled with obscene content of young women, gossips about women's daily lives (like an article ranting about women drinking despite being legal), ads for doctors that don't seem to be safe, articles focusing the recent monolith trend going on, etc. Dogasu has a thread explaining what the Friday magazine is (Do note that he has images of the actual magazine, so beware if you're not conformable with the content I mentioned above).

I've also heard that the Friday magazine is the Japanese equivalent of The National Enquirer and has a right-wing slant to it which... yeah, I have suspicions of their real intent.

PsychoLogical

The magazine that published this article in question is one of dubious publications. A tabloid that is filled with obscene content of young women, gossips about women's daily lives (like an article ranting about women drinking despite being legal), ads for doctors that don't seem to be safe, articles focusing the recent monolith trend going on, etc. Dogasu has a thread explaining what the Friday magazine is (Do note that he has images of the actual magazine, so beware if you're not conformable with the content I mentioned above).

I've also heard that the Friday magazine is the Japanese equivalent of The National Enquirer and has a right-wing slant to it which... yeah, I have suspicions of their real intent.
There’s a reason why I don’t believe anything until I actually see proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.