• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I'm still not convinced Ash gets that rookidee ngl
Hope ash gets Urshifu, Toxtricity and Perrserker next. Esp Perrserker simply coz it's lore like Sirfetch'd makes it such a good catch for Ash and it would be a new dynamic with TR and their meowth

Ibrahim Saidu

Era2hcFXUAAEWMg

I'm absolutely stupid regarding the red mons on the tree in this scene of the new OP, I thought those two were Ledybas until someone pointed out that they were actually two fking Applins.
I hope Ash and Goh gets the two Applins and evolve them into two different forms

esquilo09

I'm still not convinced Ash gets that rookidee ngl
Hope ash gets Urshifu, Toxtricity and Perrserker next. Esp Perrserker simply coz it's lore like Sirfetch'd makes it such a good catch for Ash and it would be a new dynamic with TR and their meowth
Well, he did catch three flying types, so why not? If he does catch a Rookidee and evolves all the way to Corviknight, then he'll have three steel types in his party. And he would have his second feline-like Pokémon, just like Lucario is his second canine.

DuskAstral

I would also want Dragapult but with Leon already having one, I don’t know if they will give one to Ash
Having a Pokémon by another trainer doesn't rule out Satoshi's same creature. Incineroar Masked Royal, for example, did not stop Satoshi from getting his own

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I want Corviknight, Urshifu, Rillaboom, Toxtricity, I would also want Dragapult but with Leon already having one, I don’t know if they will give one to Ash
Eh I’m kinda just holding out for Ash-Dragapult due to mainly how Drakloak hasn’t made a debut yet. And someone else owning this or that doesn’t actually rule out Ash owning that same mon.

kickachu

Momentai!
here is my prediction for chloe
1. Eevee- will learn moves to separate herself from her evolutions since of payday, protect and weather ball
2. Yamper - will join her sooner or later and become her second walking Pokemon and the opening will be updated with yamper appearing with eevee and chloe
3. Galarian ponyta- after going with Chloe she might decide what she wants to do will be a tomboy
4. Azumarril/smoochum- another Pokemon I think might suit her best

Leonhart

Imagineer
BobbbidyBob said:
Wouldn’t it be cool if characters from different gens met? Like Gary and Iris appearing together or something?

If they have something to gain from meeting each other, sure. I'm not quite sure if Shigeru and Iris meeting would lead to anything notable, but I'd like to see Iris meet Lilie or Serena since they were all female traveling companions at one point.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Having a Pokémon by another trainer doesn't rule out Satoshi's same creature. Incineroar Masked Royal, for example, did not stop Satoshi from getting his own
Ash didn't get Incineroar until near the very end of the saga and it has yet to battle in this form.

Status
Not open for further replies.