• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Illusio said:
Still disappointed she didn't get that Deino.

At the time I didn't like the idea of her ditching what little progress she was making with Kibago in order to train a Monozu, but in hindsight I suppose her training a Monozu and evolving it would've been better than her capturing a disobedient Kairyu with anger issues.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
At the time I didn't like the idea of her ditching what little progress she was making with Kibago in order to train a Monozu, but in hindsight I suppose her training a Monozu and evolving it would've been better than her capturing a disobedient Kairyu with anger issues.
Which to this day I STILL don’t understand why they had her own a Dragonite of all things during that time.

desdar300

Ye I'm inclined to agree, and Platinum happens to be my personal favorite as well and will always be such. Looking forward to the DP remakes, bs like dexit are just minor and aren't worth attention. If remakes have Dynamax incorporated in them and they exclude a certain something on the other hand tho.....

Oh and it'd be greatly appreciated if they did something with the 3 Sinnoh Mythicals and Giratina in the remakes.
Nintendo have been sitting in their offices licking their lips as sugimori draws Gmax Lucario.
I expect them to bash us over the head with it

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I noticed that they avoided showing any screencaps of the Suicune Episode and the Inteleon Episode

I wonder why? Could there be something that they're trying to avoid showing us?

Perhaps! Hmm..... Nah it couldn't be... :confused:

Actually looking at those Screencaps I'm noticing a severe lack of any Gou, Cinderace or Sobble in general.

Tho that Turtwig might be his

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well it wouldn't be the first time TR tried to steal a starter. Though the opening with Meowth could just be to introduce the preview
Yeah but TR has never had a Starter on their Team in the history of ever.

Grookey going to Team Rocket would be the most biggest freaking, groundbreaking flex Journey's has ever done

Can you even IMAGINE the kind of meltdown this forum and the rest of the fandom would have?

Like I said it's never gonna happen tho

With that said, I still believe that Snivy would've been better off with Jessie than with Ash

Last edited:

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
God I hope TRio won't get Grookey. They don't need any new permanent Pokemon when they've got that Gachat machine thing and Grookey getting stuck with them after missing for over a year would be adding salt into the wound...

Status
Not open for further replies.