• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Pretty upsetting that we didn’t see Dracovish in the beginning training alongside everyone. I wonder why that is...
Ez, they don't want to spoil the power it holds, it'd be too much for the team since they wouldn't last a min :>

(Serious note tho: I think they just want to show off how powerful it can be on its own later on and don't actually want to spoil things)

Ultra Beast Lover

The PWC doesn't matter. The writers are just trying to figure out how to proceed with Ash. Make him go on another journey to fight another league? Or do something new?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I'm so pissed at the writers for this. The PWC was finally such a nice change of pace from leagues and it had infinite potential to be so amazing, it's just an amazing set up for Ash, and they completely ruined it. I was sad we skipped ash getting back to the super class but I still had hope, but after today's episode the PWC just sucks. The super class should have been handled better. This series should have topped XY in terms of battles with its premise yet it's failing at that miserably. I'm so sad how under utilized PWC is, such an amazing concept, such horrendous execution

nuzamaki90

Everyone's so used to gym battles which we had to see, that they can't get used to skipping PWC battles. It was obvious from the beginning that they were going to have to skip numerous rank increases, so you've only got yourselves to blame for expecting more..

If you want to see a stream of important battles, wait for the Masters 8.
That’s like saying wait for the Pokémon League lol. It’s not that serious to be honest, I’m sure we will get a bunch of battles for the Hyper Class where I assume all the Galar Gym Leaders are. Although I do think the off screen rank increase was lame. If anything they could’ve just had him battle another semi-Gym Leader to justify the big increase like they did with Vizquez

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That’s like saying wait for the Pokémon League lol. It’s not that serious to be honest, I’m sure we will get a bunch of battles for the Hyper Class where I assume all the Galar Gym Leaders are. Although I do think the off screen rank increase was lame. If anything they could’ve just had him battle another semi-Gym Leader to justify the big increase like they did with Vizquez
I assume they're saving the heavy action for the Hyper and Master Class due to the high tier trainers being up there like the Galar gym leaders and Elite Four members which is technically what matters here anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.