• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Oh boy can't wait for gou to catch suicune! Who's next? Arceus?
There's no way Goh can catch Arceus when Tobias exist! XD

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Dear goodness. I thought go wasn’t catching Suicune then Riley had to go and say something about it...

In all seriousness I’m just ready for us to get some info on Iris and Gary’s returns

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dear goodness. I thought go wasn’t catching Suicune then Riley had to go and say something about it...
That's going to be the 0.01% chance that he ever gets anything right :>

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well with Professor Oak appearing in the opening I could see Ash and Goh head there for an episode, maybe when we meet Iris again she could ask Ash how his Charizard is doing and that could get him to think about visiting the lab again.

I don't necessarily think that we need Iris for that. It can be something simple as Oak asking Ash and Goh to bring both their Farfetch'd for a regional variant study.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
you mean have them stay at his lab?

rather not.

I actually fear for Ash's Tauros if they do go to the lab, cause I wouldn't be surprised at all if Go begged Ash for one of them.

granted if Ash's boldore appeared and Go knows they can only evolve via trade, then i wouldn't mind that scenario if they traded the boldore then traded back.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
i found a lot of people excited over appearance of raichu(goh's) but they hate the appearance of lucario... none of ash's pokemons in journeys are given needed screentime(not an issue but still..) and also pikachu(ash's) which made ''some'' people like me get excited was spammed frequently in 1v1 OHKO battle that made people want not to see it. Lucario a pokemon which is destined/wants to be a good battler has not even got a proper battle or atleast 1 focus episode but is hated way too much cause its a screenhogger which steals the time of ash's 3 other mons but cinderace that steals screen time of goh's 50s other is so much adored and people eve want it to be a walking mon???wth??

(i wouldnt call the mewtwo battle as a proper battle for lucario..it was just a pokemon performance).

just why?

charinija

Pokemon Master
I think there are two logic mistakes in the anime.

1) why pokemons don't mind staying in Oak's lab. They don't want to go around with Ash. For example, Bayleef. ''Pikachu is always going, they don't say we're not going.'' How pokemons don't mind being in second position ?

2) How will Pokemon in the lab stay strong without training. Take Swellow. Didn't he forget to fight when he was not traning for that long. I think these are logic errors in the anime.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
wouldnt the adult thing to do is ignore it and not call attention to it? so by you joining in the conversation denouncing the joke makes you a kid to

I never knew that only kids call out kids. Makes me wonder why my father would scold me for my mistakes. He's old now, but I would have to ask him if he is a kid.

I don't even have a problem with you. I only found it strange that some people find making a joke so important that they make excuses to continue dissing someone. They just their own reputation. The person does the same thing as they are doing (albeit with a little less thought), yet I only one is made a joke off.

Psajdak

The time is ripe for Tracey to be alluded by someone.

Ash: "You know, Go, your Scyther reminds me of that one guy who liked to draw a lot - he had one too."

Status
Not open for further replies.