• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusio

No words, only rage
I have a question. Besides Galarian Farfetch'd which other regional forms do you want Ash to get from Galar with strong reasons

Obstagoon or Runerigus.

Obstagoon seems like it would be a fun addition to his team, especially if he does get Toxtricity. Runerigus I want to see for some interactions with Gengar.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Riley is wrong once again lol.
Goh caught suicune o_O o_O o_O

Ibrahim Saidu

I have a question. Besides Galarian Farfetch'd which other regional forms do you want Ash to get from Galar with strong reasons
Of all the Galarian forms, I would want Ash to get Obstagoon, Perserrker( Since their bio involves battling) and G-Darmanitan( It's a really cool Pokemon for Ash and he needs more Ice Types)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I never knew that only kids call out kids. Makes me wonder why my father would scold me for my mistakes. He's old now, but I would have to ask him if he is a kid.

I don't even have a problem with you. I only found it strange that some people find making a joke so important that they make excuses to continue dissing someone. They just their own reputation. The person does the same thing as they are doing (albeit with a little less thought), yet I only one is made a joke off.
Agreed. I hate repetitive jokes and this Riley joke it was funny first time but later it's kinda bland since it's on same repetitiveness.

Anyway, ( speaking generally). Well it seemes Go caught Suicune which very likely he will be released by the end of episode. Now it's all joke that Go > Ash( because he has potential to catch Legendaries( since he wanna catch all Pokemon) and all that but, it wouldn't make sense for Suicune to rot in a lab since obviously Go only uses Cinderace and he doesn't do anything in the context to put Suicune in use( like battling in PWC), Go just catches Pokemon and that's it.
Another reason is because Suicune purifies water which means he travels around the world and any filthy water he would purify making nature better.Legendary and Mythical obviously have way higher importance than regular Pokemon, so IMO Go shouldn't keep it same way he didn't keep Zapdos. I don't mind Go catching Legend/Myth so they can be registered in Pokedex and later released.
Real talk: Ash would be the one logically catching Legs/Myth since he needs them ( they have higher potential than regular Pokemon) since he would be battling in PWC against E4 and Champions.

Morax

King of heroes
So how does this work? Wouldn't taking a legendary pokemon out of its natural habitat cause an imbalance in nature?

esquilo09

Changing a bit the subject, Go caught Dugtrio(Although he gave it away to Endo in the end), now the only Pokémon who he failed to catch left are Slowking, Grubin and Silicobra.

Note: I didn't add Marshtomp and Zapdos for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

esquilo09

Tbh I want to see Goh keep it now as releasing it is way too predictable.

Plus the meltdown would be hilarious Lol.
If you mean keeping and releasing Suicune, me too.

Again changing the subject: Although Go gave away Dugtrio, he kept Diglett since it took a liking to him and it is no longer dependent on its former leader. lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ye Go's def releasing Suicune, it's way too obvious. People getting worked up over nothing, especially in youtube comments which is total cringe anyways.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So how does this work? Wouldn't taking a legendary pokemon out of its natural habitat cause an imbalance in nature?

Did the world implode when Brandon and Tobias caught multiple?

Status
Not open for further replies.