• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Saidu

I have a question. If you were asked to suggest at least four Steel, Grass and Water Types for Ash to get in JN, which ones would you want Ash to get with strong reasons
Steel: Corviknight, Perserrker, Empoleon and Aggron
Grass: Rillaboom, Flapple, Gogoat and Abomasnow
Water: Empoleon, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Golisopod and Drednaw

kickachu

Momentai!
So besides lucario mega evolving and possibly grookey what other spoilers you thibk the magazine will show Friday

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
EssUd8FUYAIGLYx

We have the full image, it’s from TV-Kun which this one is set for release this friday. And it will supposedly contain more info about the anime.

Seems like Pikachu wants a piece of ZenKaiser.

His show barely started and he's made a powerful enemy already.

Could just be Opal. It is her ace after all.

I found hilarious Dawn is getting an Alcremie on Pokémon Masters.

I stand for my theory that Masters has no effect in the anime nor it's considered for anything but... If we do indeed get DP remakes and Dawn returns, that'd be a fitting pokémon for her.

And considering Brock was shown to own a Comfey of all things, we are on uncharted territory

Ibrahim Saidu

Pls I have 3 questions
1 Between Blaziken and Houndoom, which do you want Ash to get
2 Is it possible for Ash to get Kangaskan if there's a possibly future episode on it
3 Is it possible for Ash to get Grimmsnarl

dman_dustin

I stand for my theory that Masters has no effect in the anime nor it's considered for anything but... If we do indeed get DP remakes and Dawn returns, that'd be a fitting pokémon for her.

And considering Brock was shown to own a Comfey of all things, we are on uncharted territory

Masters Dawn has the Turtwig line so it would be weird if they gave her Alchremie

DuskAstral

So besides lucario mega evolving and possibly grookey what other spoilers you thibk the magazine will show Friday
Mega Lucario will definitely be Korrina. As for Grookey, I don't think he can be called a spoiler since he has already appeared in opening. If you mean who will catch him, I don't think it will be given, since even the opening itself doesn't make it clear who the monkey will go to.

ShadowForce720

Pls I have 3 questions
2 Is it possible for Ash to get Kangaskan if there's a possibly future episode on it

1. Between those 2 I would prefer Ash get a Blaziken, however I would be fine they wound up going with Houndoom.
2. Yes it’s possible that Ash could get Kangaskhan.
3. Yes it’s possible for Ash to get a Grimmsnarl

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Agreed. Thought Slurpuff was going to be her mon of choice but guess they wanted Galar representation ASAP. Watch people use this as an example of Masters being anime promotion lol

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Pls I have 3 questions
I mean it’s possible for ash to get any Pokémon really. Two years ago would you have thought ash would ever have a Dragonite, gengar, Farfetch’d, and a fossil?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What will happend to Satoshi's team after G-Farfechted evolves?
And will he even use Dracofish?
1) They just simply find some other unevolved mon for him to own since there’s not much to do with a fully evolved team again.
2) Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.