• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Saidu

What will happend to Satoshi's team after G-Farfechted evolves?
And will he even use Dracofish?
1 Ash will probably catch Impidimp before G-Farfetch'd evolves similar in the case of Lucario and Farfetch'd. After G-Farfetch'd evolves, Ash will get some unevolved mons mostly from Galar to work with as well as old gen Pokemon at middle stage or fully evolved stage from other regions
2 Yes. Ash will use Dracovish especially since Iris is returning soon

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I would not decide who will catch the monkey yet, because it is unknown (even the opening does not give any clues). Grookey might as well catch Gou.
I thought Gou could catch Grookey, and not the other way around. Lol

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
So for this Arc let's say Ash catches Dracovish, Evolves G. Farfetch'd, and catches Grookey

Since Gou often parallels Ash I wonder if the same will happen to him?

Gou catches Arctozolt, Evolves _______(Sobble?) and catches __________ (Suicune?? I doubt he's keeping it tho)

I guess evolve Sobble and catch Rookidee. Basically a repeat of Ash playing with Flygon in the wild area in episode 5.

Master Pikachu 11

Mankey in a random fighting contest:p

Gulpin XD
Agreed between merchandise and the end of opening 3, I expect Goh to catch Gulpin.
I think he'll probably use Dracovish after Farfetch'd evolves into Sirfetch'd. Tbh I'd like to see him use dracovish against Iris.
Agreed I think that it is very possible for Dracovish to be used when Iris debuts in fact I can even see him use it before she shows up.

BobbbidyBob

Hey guys? One question.the dudes in the anime said that the episodic nature was due to the show airing on Sundays, but now it airs on Fridays, so doesn’t that mean that they could write more 2-parters and arcs?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It wasn't as much as being episodic or because of timeslot. Their whole idea is make the show in a way that a child can start watching just about any time and he/she won't feel lost.

Agreed. Thought Slurpuff was going to be her mon of choice but guess they wanted Galar representation ASAP. Watch people use this as an example of Masters being anime promotion lol

I bet that started happening as soon as that pairing was leaked.

Good call on Slurpuff though. Considering Dawn made poffins in the anime, it seems a better fit to her (Alcreamie sounded more like a anime!Serena pokémon to be honest)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
1 Ash will probably catch Impidimp before G-Farfetch'd evolves similar in the case of Lucario and Farfetch'd. After G-Farfetch'd evolves, Ash will get some unevolved mons mostly from Galar to work with as well as old gen Pokemon at middle stage or fully evolved stage from other regions
2 Yes. Ash will use Dracovish especially since Iris is returning soon
I don't think he's getting Impidimp because Koharu is the focus of that episode, and it might not even have Ash and Gou in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.