• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I still wonder if Koharu will step out of the supporting character and become the main character?

Koharu, who used to be less interested in pokemon, became more interested in changing as a character after the episode with Dracovish, besides catching Eevee.

If she gets it in Ponyta, I think he should be next to Goh and Ash as the main characters.

Koharu is one of the most beautiful stories in this series. I hope she will be the main character.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
I still wonder if Koharu will step out of the supporting character and become the main character?

Koharu, who used to be less interested in pokemon, became more interested in changing as a character after the episode with Dracovish, besides catching Eevee.

If she gets it in Ponyta, I think he should be next to Goh and Ash as the main characters.

Koharu is one of the most beautiful stories in this series. I hope she will be the main character.
She is fine as a supporting character

charinija

Pokemon Master
Ash has never caught an evolved starter pokemon.

This time maybe capture Thwackey, not Grookey.

So even though he can't get Grookey on March 12, that doesn't mean he won't get any.

I think if writers give it to Ash, the series will end up with a Rillabloom of Ash.

But if writers going to get Goh, he's more likely to get Grookey, not Grookey's evolved form.

Morax

King of heroes
???? He literally had his eyes shining for a second before being like "BYE SERENA"
That's more of a friendzone reaction if I ever saw one lmao, no blush, just a surprised expression before regaining his original personality and waving bye to her like nothing happened like he's a damn robot :p
Hes shown more affection for Giselle or Misty lmao then this
That's the highest amount of emotions he can output. XY ash was actually a robot developed by red ribbon army to conquer kalos but was thwarted thanks to alain :p

But seriously, serena is the only girl who gives a damn about him. Ash is basically son goku.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Grookey can be given to Goh if his previous trainer is dead

But if abandoned because he was found weak, it should be given to Ash.

If Goh is the only collector, the job of boosting a weak pokemon must belong to Ash.

However , Because of the scenario his previous trainer died, then it's okay to give it to Goh.

It would be quite illogical if he took on Goh the mission of developing weak pokemons in episode 50.

Otherwise, Goh is taking on Ash's mission. As a result, there is no need for Ash.

Goh shold not to , both collector and excellent trainer, and be the perfect friend.

A great injustice has already been done to Ash. Screenwriters shouldn't exaggerate too much to Ash.

DuskAstral

If Grookey’s trainer turns out to be Hop or any other trainer for that matter I’ll be absolutely livid. Imagine Ash not getting a single Gen 8 starter, what the **** lol
It will not bother me. Satoshi is not required to have a starter.

Besides, as it is, most people are happy to break some rules (catching the first pseudo-legends, catching the first fossil, etc.) and feel indignant at the thought that Grookey wouldn't end up with Satoshi (after all, that too would be breaking rules).

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Yay!!! I am slowly becoming a fortune teller.
Come on, I was right. Grookey is Chimchar 2.0!!!! Both caught in fifties and both are monkeys and boths trainer will be Ash ( very likely)

My predictions are getting better every day!!!! I am now 99% sure Grookey is gonna be Ash's. People will still argue for that whatever 1% chance!!!

Please don't ruin my chance writers ( God's there with me)
And Grookey's the greatest!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.