• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Guys, when will we get that movie or ep where Ash goes looking for his long-lost sister?

DuskAstral

I agree with you. Besides let's say Farfetch'd evolves in Wilkstrom episode, Ash will need an unevolved Pokemon to work with and that's probably where Grookey comes in
I think I would like the evolution of Farfetch'd to take place in another episode (somehow I can't accept the transformation during the fight). However, if evolution were to take place here, I don't think Grookey would be the uninvolved Pokémon to train as the monkey already has a trainer.

Red and Blue

I think I would like the evolution of Farfetch'd to take place in another episode (somehow I can't accept the transformation during the fight). However, if evolution were to take place here, I don't think Grookey would be the uninvolved Pokémon to train as the monkey already has a trainer.
A trainer who we don't know will still keep Grookey by the end of the episode

BlazingAsh

Garry probably be part of a massive isle of armour arc which is probably where g farfetch'd will evolve too. I can see them doing another double evolution for the Wiikstrom episode but i'd rather they not.
How do we even know there's going to be a IOA arc and CT arc? They could just visit those places in one off episodes like they visit other regions.

Master Pikachu 11

How do we even know there's going to be a IOA arc and CT arc? They could just visit those places in one off episodes like they visit other regions.
Because those two are part of the Gen 8 game story and Galar is the new region so it is going to get promoted in the anime in order to promote the games. CT has a lot of content that can’t be fully explored in one episode especially when you have to cover not just the Calyrex story arc, but also the birds and Regis as well.

BlazingAsh

Because those two are part of the Gen 8 game story and Galar is the new region so it is going to get promoted in the anime in order to promote the games. CT has a lot of content that can’t be fully explored in one episode especially when you have to cover not just the Calyrex story arc, but also the birds and Regis as well.
They don't always follow the game structure in the anime. All those Pokemon could just get one off episodes every 10 episodes.

Master Pikachu 11

They don't always follow the game structure in the anime. All those Pokemon could just get one off episodes every 10 episodes.
They don’t have to follow the game structure, but it makes sense for them to have an arc for both areas, so that they can get those promotions over with and we don’t have to keep showing up in that area to cover one Pokémon each episode. Plus those games do have a story to them just like Sword and Shield’s main story in regards to DD. So it makes sense to do an arc, just so they don’t have to constantly go back and forth to those areas when they are ready to promote a certain Pokémon.

AsH KetcHHup

We know IOA is coming soon and that's where I think Farfetch'd will evolve. I also think the CT would be a perfect setup for Go to catch a legendary where he himself weakens the opposing pokemon.

BlazingAsh

They don’t have to follow the game structure, but it makes sense for them to have an arc for both areas, so that they can get those promotions over with and we don’t have to keep showing up in that area to cover one Pokémon each episode. Plus those games do have a story to them just like Sword and Shield’s main story in regards to DD. So it makes sense to do an arc, just so they don’t have to constantly go back and forth to those areas when they are ready to promote a certain Pokémon.
Calyrex has a story that can be covered in 2 episodes. The birds- they just fly off to different areas of Galar and there's not much story for them or the Regis.

Status
Not open for further replies.