• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The writers need to show some respect to TR, even SM did...

BobbbidyBob

I like how they've managed to somehow make this series worse than Best Wishes even though they gave Satoshi such a nice team lol
I think this is the best series so far thanks to its trollish craziness. Hilarious

esquilo09

Who knew Grookey was a gachamon, what a twist. Not quite what I have in mind about Go catching a species that was used by TR in the gacha machine but effective nonethenless.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I like how they've managed to somehow make this series worse than Best Wishes even though they gave Satoshi such a nice team lol
Talk about overexaggerating lmao. But this series is best.... for trolling lul.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Finally, the writers remembered that there was a person named Ash Ketchum.

A chapter focused on Ash Ketchum will come.

Ash-focused episodes are coming every 2-3 months anyway.

After March 19th, the episode that is worth watching may not come until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.