• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

One thing from the special preview that really excites me is that Absol. I wonder if it's going to be just a POTD or it would actually be joining the Main cast.
Either POTD/COTD or gacha mon.

DuskAstral

Or Journeys may be one big running plot that will keep including new regions as more games come out and will not end until it runs
I think there's a good chance of that as this series in Japan doesn't have any subtitle

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh I just noticed, there was an randomass Absol in that special preview. Seems like it’s getting a focus ep, of all things to get focus lmao.

dman_dustin

I really don't want Ash with Absol.

Why?

Well it just reminds me of Drew who used an Absol......guess what else Drew used? Flygon.

Guess which one I wanted Ash with?

In other words Absol cannot be Ash's 3rd gen representative.

It's the biggest bullcrap I've ever seen. There's no way in hell the writers believe Ash missing out on Absol in 3rd generation even makes more sense than Flygon......

If Ash isn't getting Grimmsnarl then no, I'd rather Gardevoir, so Ash would use an actual psychic/fairy instead of not using the one he has because its just not that kind of Pokemon.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I really don't want Ash with Absol.

Why?

Well it just reminds me of Drew who used an Absol......guess what else Drew used? Flygon.

Guess which one I wanted Ash with?

In other words Absol cannot be Ash's 3rd gen representative.

It's the biggest bullcrap I've ever seen. There's no way in hell the writers believe Ash missing out on Absol in 3rd generation even makes more sense than Flygon......

If Ash isn't getting Grimmsnarl then no, I'd rather Gardevoir, so Ash would use an actual psychic/fairy instead of not using the one he has because its just not that kind of Pokemon.
Let’s give him Spinda for Gen 3 representation. On the same episode that Go catches Latias.

Could you imagine??

PsychoLogical

In serious terms tho: I actually see Absol fitting more with Ash than Flygon ever will anyways since all the Flygon for Ash gibberish was all because of mainly the Jirachi movie and how people used it as a quick way to get a Dragon on their Hoenn team rather than get the hassle that is Bagon.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
In serious terms tho: I actually see Absol fitting more with Ash than Flygon ever will anyways since all the Flygon for Ash gibberish was all because of mainly the Jirachi movie and how people used it as a quick way to get a Dragon on their Hoenn team rather than get the hassle that is Bagon.
Talking of Jirachi movie, iirc Absol was there as well. And I definitely want Ash to catch it as it is one of my favorite pokémon.

Doramaru

It's just a guess anyway.

I mentioned earlier that Ash can buy one pokemon from each generation.

One of the best Pokemon gen 3 is Absol

I thought Ash would catch a pokmeon in early May. It can be absol.

However Goh can throw a poketop at him, too, and it is a possibility.

But Absol is a good pokemon .I don't think it will be waste for Goh

They already waste suicune for Go

So

PsychoLogical

Talking of Jirachi movie, iirc Absol was there as well. And I definitely want Ash to catch it as it is one of my favorite pokémon.
Doesn't really matter to me and I'm more amused that Absol of all things is getting focus lulz.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Is it mentioned anywhere that Goh's Grookey might have "Grassy Surge" as its ability? (considering its unique ability to heal both plants and Grass type pokemons; plus normally it can't get access to Grassy Terrain until its final evolution).

charinija

Pokemon Master
They can give Absol to Ash. But they will give Ash an evolved pokemon. I wonder which pokemon it will be.

Also, Ash does not have pokemon evolved twice in this series. It has already caught Dragonite in evolution.

Actually suitable for Piplup or Rookiide Ash.Of those who evolation 2 times

Empoleon is suitable for Ash in both genre and charisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.