• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Goh just steals all the interesting Pokemon for himself... that's really what it's come down to. Even the interesting stuff Ash gets, he's hardly getting any opportunity to use since the PWC is just a side quest to Goh's capturing quest

Domok

Journeys joins Kalos as the only series where Ash has a fully evolved, 6 mon team on hand.

For comparison, Ash in Kalos only ever had a full team with each of his Pokémon in their final stages (minus Pikachu of course) in the league, when Goodra returned in episode 126.

It’s interesting to see how early he reached this feat in Journeys.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Journeys joins Kalos as the only series where Ash has a fully evolved, 6 mon team on hand.

For comparison, Ash in Kalos only ever had a full team with each of his Pokémon in their final stages (minus Pikachu of course) in the league, when Goodra returned in episode 126.

Interesting?

Kalos: 7 evolution.
Journeys: 2 evolutions.

Ash caught a fully evolved Dragonite and Gengar. Sorry, but I get what you're trying to say.. but the writers are just dumping fully evolved pokemon onto Ash. The two evolutions were the results of short bursts of development.

You're acting like both the Journeys and Kalos cast have received the same level of development, because "both are all fully evolved", but that isn't really the case.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
I don't deny that he might find a new interest eventually, especially if he does accomplish his goal of capturing Mew. But I think that his current goal is expansive enough that he could stick around longer than most other traveling companions in order to complete most of his collection.
They could just throw in some characters that can lead him to capturing Mew or more mons that needs him to be separated to Ash... Or the opposite, throw in some characters that can lead Ash to leave Prof. Cerise's group...

ShadowForce720

No need any info :) We all know that Goh-Absol is much more possible than Ash-Absol
Not really, we don’t know what mons will go to Ash and which ones will go to Goh. If the episode Absol appears in is focus on it or it plays a major role in the episode then it is fair game for anyone to catch it(if it does wind up being a capture).

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite

He's obviously capturing more mons and likely evolve his previous captures...

esquilo09

I think none of them will catch Absol It is either a POTD or belongs to a COTD who's battling Ash in a PWC match or it's a Gacha mon.

esquilo09

Difference between Scyther part 2:

Go's Scyther: Unlike Tracey's it is younger and faster and ended up evolving.
Ew0kW0fVcAQxB7g

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm skeptical if Absol would become Ash's Pokemon.

It's one of my favourites from Hoenn but I'm not predicting nothing in regards to it as I have no expectation.
Eh I just need more info on Absol’s ep and then try to determine from there since all we have is the thing using what is presumably Razor Wind lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.