• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew29240

I kinda miss anipoke lol
I've been hospitalised due to covid 2 days back and will probably remain here for a few more days and I'm actually really craving this wholesome series, despite all its fault it's still fun to watch even if the next episode is Plusle and minun
Come back soon anipoke :(
Hope you are recovering well!

LazySpy

Kimty
I kinda miss anipoke lol
I've been hospitalised due to covid 2 days back and will probably remain here for a few more days and I'm actually really craving this wholesome series, despite all its fault it's still fun to watch even if the next episode is Plusle and minun
Jesus man, that sucks...

I am doing fine thank you :) Hopefully would be out of here soon!
Great to hear you're at least doing fine. Best wishes bud.

Red and Blue

I kinda miss anipoke lol
Oh I'm so sorry. I hope you get well soon :(

Icy-Snowflake

I kinda miss anipoke lol
Hope you get well soon!

Did I miss something?
Word on the Chinese street is that the starters for Legends of arceus are going to have new Regional evolutions.
I don't know how that's going to work anime wise if it ends up being true
Guess I missed many things.

"Absol going to Ash" hypothesis is going down the same hill as "Flygon going to Ash" hypothesis.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I kinda miss anipoke lol
Hope you’re feeling better. Stay safe

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I kinda miss anipoke lol
Hope you're recovering well, bro. I also got Covid around 11th March but thank God, I only coughed and only had fever for about 4-5 hours in 1 day, after that I was normal like I was sick before covid( like normal flu), my friend have said that when he got covid he felt so bad like he never felt like that ever, I felt like normal, tbh.. I could breathe well and everything. Doctor said that I and my family caught Corona in our throats and it wasn't in our lungs.
Also, I had smell and taste.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Ibrahim Saidu

I kinda miss anipoke lol
Pls get well soon. I pray that God heals and makes you whole

Ignition

Oooh guys, what if for Iris' return, we get the return of the Don George tournaments in Unova? It would be the perfect place to also encounter the lesser rivals at once. I miss the four episode tourney format. We wouldn't even need CotDs considering how many characters participated in these things.

Trip, Stephan, Bianca, Georgia, Burgundy could all make appearances, plus we have Ash, Goh, Iris, and maybe Chloe.
I’d love for these to return. They were easily the best moments in BW. The rivals actually got to interact and Pokémon got minor developments

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So just wondering, who are the Shillmon/Mascot Mons of Gen 8? (Besides Cinderace)

Gen 1 Shillmons/Mascots - Charizard/Pikachu/Eevee

Gen 2 Shillmons/Mascots - Suicune/Celebi

Gen 3 Shillmons/Mascots - Sceptile/Blaziken/Rayquaza

Gen 4 Shillmon/Mascots - Lucario/Infernape/Piplup

Gen 5 Shillmons/Mascots -Victini???? Zoroark???

Gen 6 Shillmons/Mascots - Greninja/Sylveon

Gen 7 Shillmons/Mascots- Incineroar/Lycanroc/Rowlett

Gen 8
Well we've undeniably got Cinderace but who else?

-Yamper gets a lot of merch but surprisingly doesn't appear often. Instead of showing off Yamper more, they instead decide to shaft it for an Eevee? :confused:

-Corviknight, Toxtricity, AND Dragapult could've been perfect opportunities to recreate another "Lucario" but sadly they still have yet to actually capitalize on any of their popularity

-Inteleon gave me a somewhat shillmon vibe in it's debut but that's only been one appearance so far and until Goh's evolves into one, I can't say for sure.

But For now I'm going to say SIRFETCH'D is another Gen 8 Shillmon/Mascot. It's so far the only Gen 8 mon that I can say actually has an "Arc" of sorts besides Cinderace

Perhaps Dracovish could also be another one? Who knows tho

Ignition

These or something like the Hearthome tag battle tournament would be nice as well.
The Hearthome tournament was great too. I just love seeing everyone that usually gets sidelined in tournaments like Ash’s companions and some rivals get equal amounts of spotlight. I hope they come back in some fashion

Jibanyan

I would say Journeys style was Made to be closer to the games(the style it has been used since gen 5) while SM was it's own thing and a creative choice

They've definitely got a good balance this time around. I wasn't a massive fan of the cartoonish art style in SM, but to have a kind of balance with the more serious look of XY, it makes it far more bearable.
Agree with you, in fact, i made that image because my buddy had left Pokémon because he didn't like the new art style in SM, So with that image he gave the show a chance, and he liked it

Here a different version

desdar300

So just wondering, who are the Shillmon/Mascot Mons of Gen 8? (Besides Cinderace)

Gen 1 Shillmons/Mascots - Charizard/Pikachu/Eevee

Gen 2 Shillmons/Mascots - Suicune/Celebi

Gen 3 Shillmons/Mascots - Sceptile/Blaziken/Rayquaza

Gen 4 Shillmon/Mascots - Lucario/Infernape/Piplup

Gen 5 Shillmons/Mascots -Victini???? Zoroark???

Gen 6 Shillmons/Mascots - Greninja/Sylveon

Gen 7 Shillmons/Mascots- Incineroar/Lycanroc/Rowlett

Gen 8
Well we've undeniably got Cinderace but who else?

-Yamper gets a lot of merch but surprisingly doesn't appear often. Instead of showing off Yamper more, they instead decide to shaft it for an Eevee? :confused:

-Corviknight, Toxtricity, AND Dragapult could've been perfect opportunities to recreate another "Lucario" but sadly they still have yet to actually capitalize on any of their popularity

-Inteleon gave me a somewhat shillmon vibe in it's debut but that's only been one appearance so far and until Goh's evolves into one, I can't say for sure.

But For now I'm going to say SIRFETCH'D is another Gen 8 Shillmon/Mascot. It's so far the only Gen 8 mon that I can say actually has an "Arc" of sorts besides Cinderace

Perhaps Dracovish could also be another one? Who knows tho
We need Tox, Urshifu, Corvanight, Airplane Dragon, Snom, Alcreamie, and Calyrex

Status
Not open for further replies.