• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcySealeo

Please let Ash rotate his old mons to his team, it's not too late to admit you made mistake with Ash's Journey team!!

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Anybody else finds it hilarious how the rocket trio are Ash’s most loyal “companions”? They have been devoted to him since day 1.

Loyal? It can be said that they are his biggest fandom, let it be known that most of ash's pokemon have evolved directly or indirectly due to TR, he should be thanking them for that.

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
Oak corral, Gary, “Champion” Iris, Crown Tundra arc, Ash actually USING his old Pokémon!

Wow I haven’t been this excited since the XY&Z trailer
Couldn't agree any less. This is going to change the whole anime. This is going to save the anime. F Goh, we are getting our favourite mons. And Dracovish is going to battle Iris. This is Too hyped

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Unpopular opiinon but I dont like Dracovinsh battling Iris. Has we seen it actually battle before???? Except from today's epsiode we didnt see him SINCE HIS CAPTURE.
Iris is super experiences and in the ** top 200 in PWC, how can a newly cought un trained Pokemon battle her? Its the only thing I didnt like about the trailer.

nickdt

The Ice incased Pokeball is also pretty intriguing actually. I think thats Galarian Articuno.

My initial thought also was: Oh, they want to show all the Pokemon species, so the species Ash owns, but have appeared already, won't make an appearance (With Charizard being the exception, since you know, its Charizard). Glad i was wrong, especially about Heracross, since Gohs is also male.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Stupid choice is stupid lol. Only Ash would use a fighting type against a Fire Type. At least use Charizard.
Dude...after three gens (current one included) of constant charizard pandering, why are you complaining about Ash not using his? Too early for any charizard (Ash’s, specifically) action.

Also, I demand Alola and Journeys teams meet the Pallet fellas at the end, for a massive group shot!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Unpopular opiinon but I dont like Dracovinsh battling Iris. Has we seen it actually battle before???? Except from today's epsiode we didnt see him SINCE HIS CAPTURE.
Iris is super experiences and in the ** top 200 in PWC, how can a newly cought un trained Pokemon battle her? Its the only thing I didnt like about the trailer.
It's been with him for 10+ eps and we know he trains often. And what does it matter since it's likely going to lose.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It's been with him for 10+ eps and we know he trains often. And what does it matter since it's likely going to lose.
He probably trained off screen but I stil think its lazy writing cuz we have seen him once since his capture episode. Its not reliable

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

if switching is involved that might not happen.

Ash could recall his Dragonite from Iris after they clash abit, Dracovish takes hers out from sustained damage, then falls to Haxorus i would assume and Ash's Dragonite goes back in to decide the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.