• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Unpopular opiinon but I dont like Dracovinsh battling Iris. Has we seen it actually battle before???? Except from today's epsiode we didnt see him SINCE HIS CAPTURE.
Iris is super experiences and in the ** top 200 in PWC, how can a newly cought un trained Pokemon battle her? Its the only thing I didnt like about the trailer.
I think it’ll lose. I think it’ll be like:
Dragonite vs Dragonite: Ash switches
Dracovish vs Dragonite: Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragonite: Ashs wins
Dragonite vs Haxorus: Dragonite

FatBigachu

I think it’ll lose. I think it’ll be like:
Dragonite vs Dragonite: Ash switches
Dracovish vs Dragonite: Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragonite: Ashs wins
Dragonite vs Haxorus: Dragonite
Didn't you see this?

Ezpz_IPVUAk7C-n

Samurott

Oh my God oh my God OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH REUNION EPISODE! FINALLY!

Me right now:

And WOW, Infernape focus specifically. This greatly increases Paul's chances of returning for a rematch. Would be great if he had a new signature Pokemon instead of Electivire. How about Hydreigon? Hopefully the Moltres Ash is fighting doesn't mean he'll catch it. He already has two Fire/Flying types.

nuzamaki90

We didn’t see any Team Rocket in the trailer which is sad, seems like they aren’t involved in the Project Mew arc

also the press release didn’t really go over much about the new characters besides them being on the same team. Tsurugi has a Urshifu but this is in the Crown Tundra so I guess he’s going to bring up the Isle of Armor which will appear at a later time

Risrhayne

Wow, that preview. I’m glad we’re getting a unique arc here, I was starting to get bored after the Darkest Day arc. I thought they were gonna just adapt the Isle of Armor with Ash and Goh getting twin Kubfu or something cute like that, but we’re hitting the ground with Project Mew. I guess it would solve the impending space issues at the Cerise Lab if Goh caught Mew early, huh?

The biggest news for me is Ash and Goh FINALLY going to Oak’s lab. I can’t wait for Goh to be shocked at Ash having extremely vivid memories with all of his Pokémon outside of catching them. And hey, they’re showing mons from multiple regions and not the same old Bulbasaur, Tauros, Muk and Charizard. Looks like Infernape will be back too! I still think that was Ash’s best Pokémon in terms of development. Time for Cinderace to see what Pokémon she COULD have been. Has anyone seen Lucario? No? GOOD.

The only thing that bums me out though is it doesn’t look like Chloe’s gonna be doing much besides giving Eevee a scarf. I get that her development is about finding her own path, but she’s been billed as the tritagonist, slowly upgraded to the OP and promos and even been the focus in some episodes, but that’s just it; SOME episodes. Let her catch a new Pokémon, they already fooled us with the Ponyta. Maybe try a contest, have a battle. Just something besides these once-in-blue-moon episodes where Eevee is allowed to stretch her legs before 18 episodes of being carried so the animators have one less pair of arms to animate. And for Pete’s sake EVOLVE YAMPER. The poor baby got heavily demoted when Eevee arrived despite its importance to Chloe, give it something to do besides being left behind.

dman_dustin

I don't know. With him not getting any of the Galar starters it's clear that they, for some reason, think that Gou should be the one to market the new Pokemon.

Which is absolutely idiotic since Ash has been to other regions screwing over 8th generation a new region Ash has never been before feels dumb as hell.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
He still caught Dracovish and Galarian Farfetch'd btw, and it's not impossible for him to catch more Galar mons.
I don't know if he can get any Galar mons besides Urshifu. Because, he can't challenge either tower on the Isle of Armor without a Kubfu.

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
I don't know if he can get any Galar mons besides Urshifu. Because, he can't challenge either tower on the Isle of Armor without a Kubfu.
If Ash catches the DETESTED Absol and moves forward, it would be more hyped than expected. Rookidee maybe, but I literally wanted OAKED Mons to return in an episode. My final wish is to see Pidgeot come back to action as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.