• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
No, the only move that Infernape needs to forget is Dig for Thunderpunch (Coverage against water and flying weakness)
Using game logic for anything in the anime LMAO.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Wonder if any of Ash's older guys have some new moves to work with... Infernape, well the Sinnoh team in general, is one of the few that has a solid movepool already
They seem to have made a point from BF onwards to always have a returning Pokémon have a new move or two so I think the possibility of Infernape or one of the other reserves having a new move is somewhat high

D

Deleted member 384931

Dont know about you guys, but the Absol one reminds me too much about the AG one, the Flabébé too much about about XY and the pikachu one also from XY. I mean the permise sounds the same, doesnt mean it wont execution will be the same, lets make that clear. Just feels like Absol and Flabébé can only be blamed and losing its flower, that is it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
They seem to have made a point from BF onwards to always have a returning Pokémon have a new move or two so I think the possibility of Infernape or one of the other reserves having a new move is somewhat high
Noctowl had three new moves in the Sinnoh League - Air Slash, Sky Attack and Extrasensory

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Saw this on my Twitter TL

Quite fascinating how we've been seeing Piplup, Luxray, and Drakrai showing up a lot in merchandise recently. All of them are also Gen 4 Pokemon.

I'm kinda wondering if a Darkrai Storyline could be coming? Given what the kind of Pokemon Darkrai is and what we know about it, I can see it being used as an Antagonist who puts people into Eternal Sleep and Ash and Gou have to stop it.
(Also kinda funny how GF tries to hype up Eternatus as this big bad "Evil" Pokemon who needs to be sealed away while Darkrai is the only Pokemon we know for fact has actually MURDERED someone as shown in B2W2)

Also on a slighty unrelated note, I'm guessing Drizzile probably won't last long eh?

Last edited:

Pikachu111213

Traveler
In the preview, there was one instance where the pokeball was frozen, I wonder which pokemon has been caught and by whom it was glalie or Articuno or Regice line
I personally think it’s Regice. Maybe go tries to catch it and Regice hits it back and the ball freezes over from how cold Regice is.

Quite fascinating how we've been seeing Piplup, Luxray, and Drakrai showing up a lot in merchandise recently. All of them are also Gen 4 Pokemon.

I'm kinda wondering if a Darkrai Storyline could be coming? Given what the kind of Pokemon Darkrai is and what we know about it, I can see it being used as an Antagonist who puts people into Eternal Sleep and Ash and Gou have to stop it.
(Also kinda funny how they try to make us believe that Eternatus is the only "Evil" Pokemon while Darkrai is the only Pokemon we know for fact has actually MURDERED someone as shown in B2W2)

Also on a slighty unrelated note, I'm guessing Drizzile probably won't last long eh?
I’d love if Luxray was Clemont. Ash could battle him in the Lumiose gym again for PWC. Alcremie has been in merch since the beginning of journeys just about. Maybe Chloe? Or ash battling opal...there’s also ponyta merch so maybe they go back to ballonlea. Darkrai is the most interesting one to me.

Please let Tobias come back and show his full team

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
A not so random thought: That Absol from this week's ep is getting caught and I'll be dying on the hill that it goes to Ash lulz. Not like I have anything to lose anyways :p

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Also here's another thing nobody here has mentioned

Given that we're going to what appears to be the Crowned Tundra in the Anime, Eiscue showing up there seems plausible.

And believe it or not, I somewhat believe in Ash catching it.

Ash's Galar Pokemon catches so far have been out of the left field/unexpected picks and Eiscue would DEFINITELY be an unexpected choice for Ash

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!

(Also kinda funny how GF tries to hype up Eternatus as this big bad "Evil" Pokemon who needs to be sealed away while Darkrai is the only Pokemon we know for fact has actually MURDERED someone as shown in B2W2)

Alcremie is showing up in merchs since the beginning of the 2019 anime and she still didn't appear in the anime! I wonder if she will be a Koharu capture or just a random Goh capture (I hope for Koharu)

Pikachu111213

Traveler

Given that we're going to what appears to be the Crowned Tundra in the Anime, Eiscue showing up there seems plausible.

Ash's Galar Pokemon catches so far have been out of the left field/unexpected picks and Eiscue would DEFINITELY be an unexpected choice for Ash
I’d LOVE Eiscue for ash. Really hope that pans out. Would be neat to see it’s ice face ability in battle

dman_dustin

Because no one cares what Go catches.

As its not a surprise anymore.

Master Pikachu 11

Well if Ash doesn’t get Absol or Zoroark then I wouldn’t mind if Ash caught Darkrai as a second mythical. I think it would be cool for to see Ash own a pure dark type as it hasn’t happened. As for Piplup, I really want Ash to get it because I want Empoleon on the cast.
Yep we should be getting Inteleon in the coming months

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Either Luxray means Clemont, Volkner (he has one) or maybe Goh gets his own.

I'll say I've been wanting Ash to get Luxio since that DP episode but I have no issues with Goh getting it.

Ash should get the superior shiny version :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.