• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Micah

True well we'll see what happens.
If Ash or Goh capture Absol and Alolan Ninetails i'll be happy reason well:

Ash's current team is:
  • Pikachu
  • Dragonite

• Lucario
  • Sirfetch'd
  • Dragovish
As seen if Gengar is still at the lab we can fill that spot in for Absol this episode then have it rotate out at the lab for not only Gengar but for Infernape as well plus if Ash capture's Alolan Ninetails that two could fill his Alolan team he has since he has 5 pokemon on that one too. Via

• Pikachu
  • Rowlet
  • Lycanroc(Dusk)
  • Incineroar
  • Melmetal
  • - ? -
As seen there could be more pokemon that Ash can fill his team's that he needs filled up say like Kalos and Alola for now seeing these two only i wonder what would he capture any ideals?:

Also they could be resting at Oaks somewhere maybe preparing for the World Coronation series for Ash taking sparing lessons learning new moves and so on could be that.. You never know though...

• Pikachu
  • Talonflame
  • Hawlucha
  • Noivern
  • - ? -
  • - ? -

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I don't think that this is Snowy because if that was the case then Lillie herself would have been on the poster, when she's not.
Exactly. I am struggling to understand why anyone would suspect that this is Lillie's Vulpix, when the poster clearly shows Ash and Goh's team members.. Heck, it doesn't even show Eevee and Yamper; that should tell people everything..

I'm willing to bet that Goh captures Absol and Ninetales, rather than Ash receiving either of them, unfortunately. As much as I love the idea of Ash and Absol, this reeks of the Flygon situation..

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I believe it will appear too. I mean even in the magazine some Pokemon are missing that are in the picture. And yes, just like you, I want to see Noctowl too. Especially after it's amazing service in DP. If only the Pokemon in the picture appear, I will be damn disappointed, because come on, they could atleast draw a Glalie too. One Hoenn mon, 2 sinnoh mons, that is massive disrespect. And where is ma boi Sceptile too.

I want to see Kingler, Kingler has been missing in action since AG (other than the BW picture).

Pikachu111213

Traveler
And yet again Noctowl is forgotten by the writers. Seriously, the poor thing keeps being excluded from any list mentioning Ash’s Pokémon at Oak’s Lab in the anime. I mean how do you forget that a Shiny Pokémon is literally there? Oak even forgot about it when Ash sent Unfezant to him for Charizard when he said that Swallow and Staraptor would enjoy having a new friend. First time I heard that, I was thinking, “Ummm what about Noctowl?”
Noctowl is a loner. He sits on a tree, plotting the death of the other birbs :p
I don't think that this is Snowy because if that was the case then Lillie herself would have been on the poster, when she's not.
As much as I’d love seeing Lillie again, for once I actually agree with you

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm gonna laugh if Axew and Snowy have really Evolved.

They really took the first chance they could get as soon as Iris and Lillie got off the Main cast lol

Is there still hope for Rowlet to cough up the Everstone?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I'm gonna laugh if Axew and Snowy have really Evolved.

They really took the first chance they could get as soon as Iris and Lillie got off the Main cast lol

Is there still hope for Rowlet to cough up the Everstone?
Axew totally has. No question there. Theyd be promoting the heck out of its return with Iris if it was still an axew.

maybe Rowlet can cough it up for legends promotion...

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
I am telling you right now, even if it sounds as a stretch, both Absol and Ninetales will go to Ash. They wouldn't put any Goh's Mons on a poster except for his starters. Giving Goh am Absol is easy but making sure it is put on a poster doesn't seem like it will 'GOH' to Goh. Goh's iconic Pokemon like Golurk or Scizor or even Flabebe (which will have a coming episode) were never featured on the posters to promote their episodes. So Absol for Ash is ON. Ninetales one, although I can't see how they will fit it in, doesn't seem like could be a sole reason for Lillie and her Snowy. I think it could be his own Ninetales. These are just my speculations. Would love to have some replies and debates.
Hey guys, what do you think of this? I think Absol and 9tales are going to Satoshi

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Only Absol is realistic. That’s all. Nothing else. Especially not Ninetales.

Status
Not open for further replies.