• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
Why are people so against reserve being back? Like it or not, Ash's current team is not enough to battle the Master 8. He will need to mix it up with his most powerful Pokemon in order to beat Leon. My only wish is that he battles Leon with his original Kanto team to symbolize how far he has come.

Pikachu
Charizard
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot (if possible to get back) or Snorlax
Muk or Tauros

Red and Blue

Alolan Ninetales could be a Go capture. Though if Ash were to get a Alolan variant I would of picked Sandslash over Ninetales

IcySealeo

Really impressing that Gengar and Lucario are in the poster considering their minor roles in recent episodes. I don't get excited because of Absol, we've seen other Pokemon before alongside him in the openings and some other artworks (Heracross, Aerodactyl, Flygon...) and we all know their role in the "main cast".

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Why are people so against reserve being back? Like it or not, Ash's current team is not enough to battle the Master 8. He will need to mix it up with his most powerful Pokemon in order to beat Leon. My only wish is that he battles Leon with his original Kanto team to symbolize how far he has come.

Pikachu
Charizard
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot (if possible to get back) or Snorlax
Muk or Tauros
Don’t think anyone is against it but moreso cautiously optimistic about their long term relevance in the future.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Considering that nearly all of the pokemon on the new poster belong to Ash, it’s potentially safe to say that Ash will catch both Absol and Alolan Ninetales.

Arlon Akai

Considering that nearly all of the pokemon on the new poster belong to Ash, it’s potentially safe to say that Ash will catch both Absol and Alolan Ninetales.
I wouldn't be so sure about Alolan Ninetales, maybe Absol, but even that chance is low. However, I'm still rooting for Ash to catch Absol, despite the hints that point towards Goh.

kickachu

Momentai!
I wouldn't be so sure about Alolan Ninetales, maybe Absol, but even that chance is low. However, I'm still rooting for Ash to catch Absol, despite the hints that point towards Goh.
Remember eevee it was near ash

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The only Pokemon belonging to Gou on the poster (that we know of) are the Galar starters. Not even some of his more prominent Pokemon, like Flygon, Golurk, or Scizor are there.

ShadowForce720

Why people still think ash will catch absol
It surely the one will got it is Go since infernape comeback
Just because Ash’s Infernape is returning doesn’t mean that he can’t get the Absol. Infernape’s return is completely irrelevant to whether or not Ash will get Absol.

Right now it’s still up in the air as to who will get Absol. In all honesty this whole argument “that it’s so obvious that is going to Goh” is a weak argument because this series has had no problem going in a different direction then what some people tend to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.