• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

It’s already been shown that it is possible for a non Gigantamax Pokémon to take out a Gigantamax Pokémon as we saw it happen in the Darkest Day Arc.
I don't quite agree with that.
1) G-max Coalossal combat: not even the combined forces of Pikachu, Dragonite and Gengar could do anything to him. True, Leona's Charizard somehow managed, but apparently his attack was very strong
2) fight with Eternatus in the form of Gigantamax: Pikachu, Lucario and Cinderace were in use and their attacks did not impress the opponent either. If not for Zacian and Zamazenta's help, Eternatus would still be mad.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So since Axew was allowed to Evolve because he's no longer apart of the main cast

What are the chances of seeing hypotheticals such as:

Ash's Decidueye
Ash's Serperior
May's Blastoise
May's Delcatty
Dawn's Empoleon
Dawn's Lopunny
Dawn's Typholosion
Serena's Delphox
Serena's Pangoro
Clemont's Chesnaught
Clemont's Diggersby
Lillie's Alolan Ninetales
Lana's Vaporeon

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!

Decidueye23

So since Axew was allowed to Evolve because he's no longer apart of the main cast

What are the chances of seeing hypotheticals such as:

Ash's Decidueye
Personal Wishlist. Was super bummed it did not happen in SM. But i dont see it happening now.
Ash's Serperior
Something that should have happened in BW. Would love for it to happen. And i would say there is a fair chance it might happen.
May's Blastoise
May's Delcatty
Both are possible. But again nothing too much to look forward to as may alreary has a solid team. But for that May has to return first.
Dawn's Empoleon
Nope. Everstone. Piplup did not want to evolve.
Dawn's Lopunny
Dawn's Typholosion
Typhlosion is possible given Legends Arceus. Beneaury stays imo.
Serena's Delphox
Serena's Pangoro
Nah. Pangoro woudnt suit her performances. And braixen is better than delphox
Clemont's Chesnaught
Clemont's Diggersby
Chesnuaght and diggersby are both possible.
Lillie's Alolan Ninetales
Lana's Vaporeon
I feel like at this point if it was going to happen it would have happened. For vaporeon

Ninetails will happen by the time lillie returns.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Everstone. Too much marketability.

Delphox sucks. Braixen is miles better.

Probably not. Given that Diggersby is usually associated with evil teams (Flare).

All others are fair game.
Braixen, like Cinderace, is just a furry. Delphox is better.

(Also believe it or not, Delphox actually has seen a surge in popularity to where it basically equals with Braixen)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
D

Deleted member 384931

the first thing that came to my mind was a threesome between the boys
god I’m a disaster

also Dracovish should marry Gengar, since apparently neither of them have gotten much screen time
Oh god lol.

Tho I wonder who Gary would marry tbh

Teravolt

you know in terms of steel moves, i'd honestly like Lucario to learn that new Steel Beam move.

but that's just me.
STEEL BEAM OP
it may take out half a mon’s HP
but it’s still OP. I second this.

Teravolt

Can Lucario even learn steel beam? They're not going to get rid of double team or aura sphere. I'd be really surprised if they did. Meteor mash does sound pretty cool and it could work like an upgraded punch or claw move.
Any Steel-type can learn Steel Beam if they’re brought to the Steel Beam move tutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.