• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Can Grapploct use Octoloct when Lucario has spikes on its chest? Besides if they draw when he was a Riolu, he shouldnt have a problem to win right?
Well, it wasn’t a problem to defeat Korrina’s in mega mode, apparently.

I am honestly expecting G-Max Machamp vs Mega Lucario to be the Final Battle.
I’m kinda waiting for a third fight, but in Alola, to see G-Max Machamp be nuked by pikachu’s z-move, tho.

AsH KetcHHup

I don't think we are going to see g-max machamp unless Ash battles at her gym. The focus is on Lucario and he's most likely getting a mega evolution so they won't dynamax him. Since the focus is on Lucario, he will be the last pokemon standing for Ash. I think there's a good chance we will see mega evolution vs gigantamax.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think we are going to see g-max machamp unless Ash battles at her gym. The focus is on Lucario and he's most likely getting a mega evolution so they won't dynamax him. Since the focus is on Lucario, he will be the last pokemon standing for Ash. I think there's a good chance we will see mega evolution vs gigantamax.
I don't think that's happening unless BDSP or Legends Arceus have Mega Evolutions in them.

AsH KetcHHup

I don't think that's happening unless BDSP or Legends Arceus have Mega Evolutions in them.
They have a toy set literally featuring mega Lucaro, Cinderace, G-max charizard and the rest of Ash's current team. They used toy sets for the darkest day arc as well which included Lucario and Cinderace.

DuskAstral

I am honestly expecting G-Max Machamp vs Mega Lucario to be the Final Battle.
I don't think there will be such a fight. Pokémon after G-max are much larger, so smaller creatures have no chance with them (I will add that Satoshi does not have the Mega Stone and very likely that he will not get it).

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think there will be such a fight. Pokémon after G-max are much larger, so smaller creatures have no chance with them (I will add that Satoshi does not have the Mega Stone and very likely that he will not get it).
And I don't expect Ash to have any Megas at all unless either BDSP or Legends Arceus has the mechanic in them. He might just use Dynamax instead.

AsH KetcHHup

That's the whole point. It would be interesting to see as max pokemon are so much stronger. They are a lot slower though. It was shown in the Darkest Day that it isn't impossible to damage them. I can see double team playing a huge part in a potential win. We just saw Ash take out a regional champion. I think it's possible.

Jers745

I dont know :p
But there is a toy with a mega lucario fighting a D-max charizard so i think its very posible that they will give ash a mega lucario

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
But there is a toy with a mega lucario fighting a D-max charizard so i think its very posible that they will give ash a mega lucario
Which I don't expect unless at least one of the new upcoming games (BDSP or LA) have Megas in them. If not, I think that Ash will just stick to Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.