• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

What are you talking about? They absolutely LOVE alola
I doubt it a bit. They love her so much that in the current series she has appeared only once, despite the fact that we already have 70 episodes behind us. Therefore, I think their love has weakened a lot (if there was any at all).

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What are you talking about? They absolutely LOVE alola considering that's where he won his first league. All the "alola family" shilling is proof enough. They even made a point that alola was special to ash.
So why they did this to his face?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Considering there’s zero interest about show any of Ash’s pokemon that aren’t available to him in any instance nowadays, I kinda doubt they even remember about pidgeot, promise or not promise.
That infamous movie 10 (Darkrai) trailer with Ash riding a Pidgeot still hurts even after so many years lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
What are you talking about? They absolutely LOVE alola considering that's where he won his first league. All the "alola family" shilling is proof enough. They even made a point that alola was special to ash.
Well, the fact Alola wasn't trying hard certainly helped, it was fun where it can do. Also, the writers were clearly enjoying themselves every moment.

That infamous movie 10 (Darkrai) trailer with Ash riding a Pidgeot still hurts even after so many years lol
I have the trailer as a token in my note's folder until this day.

kickachu

Momentai!
Well if merch is an indicator...something with Eiscue, Falinks, and Kubfu are all soon. Some could be same episode, but they could each have their own episodes.

honestly, I could see (and wouldn’t mind) Falinks belong to Bea. It’d be really neat to see how itd battle
I want some episodes involving ash not just goh in fact based on my last post Why not have him bond with an espeon/umbreon like in yesterday's episode where James befriended morpkeo but ash saves espeon/urmbeon from danger and start admiring him and they interact with eevee as ash tells the story of what happened to goh and Chloe. in the end eevee wants umbreon/ espeon to stay since they grew a bond

RafaSceptile

Can't relate. The "alola family" stuff felt more in-your-face than any other season. It's like alola is the only place that matters and kanto-kalos were mere detours. I know that wasn't the intention but it certainly felt like they were undermining his relationship with his previous companions.
SM never undermined Ash's previous companions, in fact, we already saw how good was the friendship between Ash, Misty and Brock. SM put more emphasis into Ash's friends and "family" (Kukui and Burnet) because this was one of the main focus of the season, the interactions between characters, and it is in-line with the meaning of Ohana, a hawaian term.

Morax

King of heroes
SM never undermined Ash's previous companions, in fact, we already saw how good was the friendship between Ash, Misty and Brock. SM put more emphasis into Ash's friends and "family" (Kukui and Burnet) because this was one of the main focus of the season, the interactions between characters, and it is in-line with the meaning of Ohana, a hawaian term.
Calling alola his family is directly undermining his previous relationships. It implies that others aren't as important to him as his "alolan family".

Status
Not open for further replies.