• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
And even then, before to S16, it Unova wasn't as bad as some people say it was. If you exclude Ash's experience, a lot of things were decently enjoyable.
90% of BW problem has to do with ash, him getting nerfed to noob level, his team was underdeveloped and weak, his gym battles and league matches were average to bad and most importantly the way he lost UL was the worst even worse than losing to tobias and alain.

LazySpy

Kimty
Like he literally framed it in a flammatory way to target objective standards and then when people do changes the contexts and claims people are pressed about his opinions. Im just frustrated man, its a whole cycle at this point
It's like the whole BS that video essayists pull of all the damn time, saying something that is objectivelly incorrect and then when they're proven that it is they just say "it's all subjective, it's just my opinion let me have it" like, you can feel however you want but you're wrong I dunno what to tell you.

Morax

King of heroes
I dont need to to a guy who constantly deflects, this comment is a prime example of how you literally changed the entire context of the post and brough OP for some reason. Just go watch that lol, no need to waste time in bad quality shows like Pokemon
That has been the crux of my argument since the start. His relationship with kukui + burnett felt superficial to "me" because i have seen better executions of that dynamic. Only brought in OP as an instance of what "i" prefer. So no, i haven't deflected once nor have i changed the context.

xNidoQueen

I don't remember her blushing around ash or ever expressing a desire to be with him like serena did. Her crush was only just a gag, nothing more.

I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty dense if you watched 273 episodes and you can't see that she has a crush on him.

Take a look at episode 103 for example.

Morax

King of heroes
I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty dense if you watched 273 episodes and you can't see that she has a crush on him.

Take a look at episode 103 for example.
I believe her crush has been retconned as of Journeys. She returned like 5 times since OS and her crush hasn't been mentioned once. And it's not like pokeshipping got any resolution in OS either. She left without saying a word and the subplot was dropped just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.