• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
all im hoping for in the new opening is a spoiler for OG Larvitar/Tyranitar going to Ash
I only care about any decent spoilers in the OP :p

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Where's the info of the opening
Last I heard—no info. Not even confirmed one is happening. But the Chinese leaker* said one would come soon, and the current OP wasn’t listed for this upcoming episode like normal, so people believe it’s coming this week.

*Chinese leaker- he leaked James getting Morpeko, Infernape not joining ash’s team, Gary getting Moltres’ feather, a lot of points of the Iris episode, and Volkner returning. However, he did say Infernape’s Blaze would activate against Moltres and that did not happen.

Morax

King of heroes
Last I heard—no info. Not even confirmed one is happening. But the Chinese leaker* said one would come soon, and the current OP wasn’t listed for this upcoming episode like normal, so people believe it’s coming this week.

*Chinese leaker- he leaked James getting Morpeko, Infernape not joining ash’s team, Gary getting Moltres’ feather, a lot of points of the Iris episode, and Volkner returning. However, he did say Infernape’s Blaze would activate against Moltres and that did not happen.
The leaker is chinese? Why is everything made in china these days...?

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281

That Blaze speculation wasn't from the leaker IIRC, it's from the Twitterati who spread the Chinese leakers' original points. Those are the same people who said that Ash and Goh would get Kubfu and Toxel each, which sounds outlandish as it stands.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
That Blaze speculation wasn't from the leaker IIRC, it's from the Twitterati who spread the Chinese leakers' original points. Those are the same people who said that Ash and Goh would get Kubfu and Toxel each, which sounds outlandish as it stands.
Ah ok. Thanks for the correction. Good god this is so confusing. Can someone PM me where to see what the leaker posts so I don’t keep being wrong lol?

Decidueye23

Im obviously talking about my experience here in the forums, Ik they are crazy fans of each series out there but for me the most infuriating ones have always been from one particular series where they show the most disrespect to other series. Ig my OG comment did seem like a generalisation, so ill clarify here, not all XY fans are like that, XY itself is good, I dont hate XY or Serena, but goddamn are there some crazy XY fans which there are for every series but for me personally I usually am infuriated by those.

I dont need to to a guy who constantly deflects, this comment is a prime example of how you literally changed the entire context of the post and brough OP for some reason. Just go watch that lol, no need to waste time in bad quality shows like Pokemon

Yea my OG comment seems like a generalisation for which I apologise, check my above reply to Ragnarok. Though its kinda funny to me youre definition of bad SM stans are people who defend a league which in your opinion is a mess when to others it isnt and they have explained multiple times why, out of all the examples you chose one which honestly makes you feel toxic then them
Sorry i should have framed it better. What i intended to say was as soon as someone criticises sun and moon especially the league (my experience has been with criticisng the league and the pace of series which also i mentioned btw, because other wise i didnt particularly have major issues so my discussions largely revolved around this) they become toxic to quite some SM stans. And the automatic defense is to criticise XY or call XY stans toxic even if that isnt the case.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Clemont, doesn’t have to be in the PWC in order for him to return. Heck we’ve already seen cases where some characters that returned weren’t in the PWC. So no, it’s not a requirement for a returning a character to be in the PWC in order for them to return.
It was only the Alola cast and Gary. Everyone else who returned did so as a PWC participant.

Status
Not open for further replies.