• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Very veey very weird that JN073 is hidden.
Why do ppl think Gou will catch it?

KKS-Lapras

I didn't see the scan until afterward, so I was confused.

Master Pikachu 11

Although i dont get why. Wont they air the preview this week anyway?
Yes but we should get the title and summary on Thursday as well, one way or another they have to reveal the episode eventually.
Yeah I don't think I'll care too much if Goh gets Falinks, Ash doesn't need another Fighting-Type (Unless it's Urshifu)
Eiscue on the other hand...I really want Ash to catch different type Pokemon
i don’t care if Goh gets Falinks either, in fact I hope that he does.

Master Pikachu 11

Great, more Galar Pokemon being out of place instead of in Galar. Also, when did Goh catch Falinks and Eiscue, we haven't been to Galar since the fossil episode. Do the writers hate Galar or what?
I believe the episode will be in Galar, since the part where Eiscue is looks like the wild area. If only the person who took a picture of this scan did a better job of not cutting off the words, then Dephender could have translated it.

deliaketchum

Great, more Galar Pokemon being out of place instead of in Galar. Also, when did Goh catch Falinks and Eiscue, we haven't been to Galar since the fossil episode. Do the writers hate Galar or what?
Since they are debuting more mons, they will likely be caught by him.

How do you known they are not going to galar?
Is it possible that animating new places like galar is more work/time and needs more money. While animating places they are familiar with is better poduction wise

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Status
Not open for further replies.