• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

xNidoQueen

But what if ash with eiscue might work look at dracovish some thought it wouldn't look good with ash or in this case an ash pokemon but look what happened it won a race and a battle
I actually like Dracovish, although I have no idea how popular it is.

I just wish he caught a Fairy/Psychic mon personally(I don't count Mr. Mime).

esquilo09

Early Birds, Mammals and Bugs left for Go to catch:

Pidgeot(Unless he evolves his Pidgeotto)
Hoothoot line
Furret(Unless he evolves his Sentret)
Ledyba line
Spinarak
Swellow(Unless he evolves his Taillow)
H-Zigzagoon line
Silcoon
Beautifly
Starly line
Kricketot line
Burmy line
Bidoof line
Pidove line
Sewaddle line
Patrat line
Fletchinder
Talonflame(Unless he evolves his Fletchling all the way)
Diggersby(Unless he evolves his Bunnelby)
Spewpa
Vivillon(Unless evolves his Scatterbug all the way or catch all the wing patterns)
Grubbin line
Pikpek line
Yungoos line
A-Rattata line
Rookidee line(In case Ash doesn't catch one of them)
Blipbug line
G-Zigzagoon line(In case Ash doesn't catch one of them)

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I actually like Dracovish, although I have no idea how popular it is.

I just wish he caught a Fairy/Psychic mon personally(I don't count Mr. Mime).
Popular enough to be everywhere at least in competitive where they forget it’s ridiculous look and sharply focus on how much it can obliterate teams and it’d be an understatement to say it does the job well.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I also wanted to speculate on the Gender of Each Pokemon on Ash's Current Team.
[...]
I genuinely would like to see Ash get more Female Pokemon.
All of them (bar pikachu) have male voice actors, that more or less confirms their genders (again, bar pikachu, and dracovish too). I guess dragonite is female because of its behavior and all, but, I can be wrong. Totally fine about Ash's ace in the current saga being female, though.

I don't think it'll be this time he'll let another girl join the boy's club, but, let's hope. Still on hatterene train until be full debunked

Okay, if Ash does get another of the Unova Bug type Pokémon which one do you think he will get?
Larvesta/volcarona. I'm slightly disappointed he (or Go, for what matter) didn't got a heatmor in the latest episode, bug or not, since I kinda like that thing.

About eiscue, eh, whatever works for them.

Kungfu-Bear

All of them (bar pikachu) have male voice actors, that more or less confirms their genders (again, bar pikachu, and dracovish too). I guess dragonite is female because of its behavior and all, but, I can be wrong. Totally fine about Ash's ace in the current saga being female, though.

I don't think it'll be this time he'll let another girl join the boy's club, but, let's hope. Still on hatterene train until be full debunked

Larvesta/volcarona. I'm slightly disappointed he (or Go, for what matter) didn't got a heatmor in the latest episode, bug or not, since I kinda like that thing.

About eiscue, eh, whatever works for them.
I thought it's already been officially confirmed that Ash's Dragonite is a female.

(e um dos que confirmaram isso foi o Renan Vidal hehe)

Master Pikachu 11

Hey consider this: the anime may make you like the ice penguin :p
No it won’t, there is nothing that thing can do that will make me like its design, let it be Goh’s gag mon and give Ash something cool like Corviknight and Toxtricity instead.
I'm also almost certain Eiscue was created by James Turner (who's Pokemon designs usually tend to have a very controversial history amongst fandom to put it lightly)

He's always drawing Eiscue on his Twitter
Did he also draw Corviknight and Drednaw as well because I remember both being in his background when they interviewed him before the game was released? Because if he did then not all of his Pokémon designs are bad.
Okay realistically what might be the chances of Ash getting Eiscue. It sucks thst ee have tobwait for nearly 3 weeks to find out urggh.
Hopefully 0 %, I rather see Galarian Darmanitan or Frosmoth on his team instead

Zariful

No it won’t, there is nothing that thing can do that will make me like its design, let it be Goh’s gag mon and give Ash something cool like Corviknight and Toxtricity instead.

Did he also draw Corviknight and Drednaw as well because I remember both being in his background when they interviewed him before the game was released? Because if he did then not all of his Pokémon designs are bad.

Hopefully 0 %, I rather see Galarian Darmanitan or Frosmoth on his team instead
I mean he has two fighting types and two dragons. Who's to say he can't get two ice types

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The plot twist will be that Darmanitan will actually like Grookey and treat it as a younger bro.

Alternatively, Grookey will be the one annoying and irritating him.

Durrendal

I don't think Ash has an "Ace" in PM. It's much like in SM of how Pikachu is still his "Main" Pokemon and all the others have their own thing (Dragonite Constant Use in Battles, Lucario got the DD Arc, Gengar had a Backstory, Sirfetch'd got its own Mini-Arc).
Side characters don't need aces. It's part of their screentime reduction kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.