• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I honestly think Dawn has a new Pokemon or Evolution

She was shown throwing a Pokeball in the Preview but they didn't show who came out of it and we know it's not Piplup because he's her walking Pokemon and she never puts him in a Pokeball (after S1 of DP anyways)

I wonder who it could be....?
She would still put Piplup in a ball for contests

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
These are images from the Episode which will air on the August 6th (after the Darkrai/Cresselia Arc). Looking like a TR Filler.
Interesting.

Today, while I was watching the clip show episode, Yuuchi Nakamura doing one of Cerize's laughs sounded awfully a lot like the evil laughs he did for Garza on Mashin Sentai Kirameiger.

If this episode has nightmare!Cerize saying "kirameku" I'm taking it as a reference.

kickachu

Momentai!
Prediction time for dawn
1. Piplup- done with moves like grass knot, icy wind, scald and blizzard
2. Pachirisu-new move thunder and nuzzle
3. Buneary-new moves focus punch and shadow ball
4. Mamoswine-done
5. Togekiss- new move ancient power and protect
6. Quilava- typhlosion- solar beam and shadow claw

-

johno1995

Probably not a popular choice, but I think Cherrim would be the perfect Dawn Pokemon. It'd be nice to see the former companions showcase one or two new captures in their guest spots. Iris was a bit of a missed opportunity, since we didn't even see Gible. Alolan Grimer would be another really fun choice for Dawn IMO, and a nice nod to the camping episode where she raised the Kantonian Grimer. They were a cute pairing and I'd like to see coordinators utilize less-stereotypically cute Pokemon in their routines.

I like the idea of Dawn catching Cresselia, as well! Not that I find it particularly likely.

kickachu

Momentai!
Two questions what silhouette you talking about and can i get a link and think dawn will win the pokemon contest in eterna city

MegaSalamence05

In a hypothetical sense it would be cool if Ash gets Darkrai, Dawn gets Cresselia being the Lunar Duo and all. Having something to connect the pair. (Highly doubt this is happening). (Cue the Thanos meme with Tobias)

Like it's a saga built on pairs when it comes to returning characters. Ash and Goh with Zacian and Zamazenta. Ash and Iris being Champions of respective regions (Alola and Unova). Goh and Gary being connected with Project Mew. But alas it's appearing like Ash and Goh with Darkrai while Dawn and Koharu/Chloe with Cresselia.

Status
Not open for further replies.