• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214

Gmax pika- obvious
Gmax duraludon- Raihan, obvious
Gmax coalossal- Gordie?
Gmax Butterfree- ???
Gmax Meowth- obvious
Gmax Toxtricity- Lots of Toxtricity merch. I still think the boys are each getting a form
Gmax Garbodor- ???? (Maybe Klara of an IoA arc is soon, what with the Kubfu merch)
Gmax butterfree of ash returns with pink butterfree with their childrens:p

MartínK

You can say the same about Poison, since despite having 2 of them in Kanto, he didn't catch another one until Journeys. Funnily enough all his Poison types are Kanto mons.

And two of them are there secondary type and don't have any poison moves

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
My lovable husbando Gordie might be making an appearance! YES!
SOMETHING GOOD HAS COME OUT OF THIS SERIES
Don't get your hopes up. The kind of disappointment this show has been, I wouldn't be surprised if that G Max colossal belonged to a COTD.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Don't get your hopes up. The kind of disappointment this show has been, I wouldn't be surprised if that G Max colossal belonged to a COTD.
They would have wasted a golden opportunity if that happened.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Gmax butterfree of ash returns with pink butterfree with their childrens:p
I’d love this to death....but I couldn’t be more doubtful.
Or a wild one. Like during the Darkest Day arc
I mean they haven’t even bothered to bring in more than 3 galar gym leaders so far, and frankly i don’t even want to count opal as an appearance given how pointless it was.
Yeah, 3, and Opal was on screen for like a second. Didn’t even get to see her Pokémon much less her battling

Pikachu111213

Traveler

Gmax pika- obvious
Gmax coalossal- Gordie?
Gmax Butterfree- ???
Gmax Meowth- obvious
Gmax Toxtricity- Lots of Toxtricity merch. I still think the boys are each getting a form
Gmax Garbodor- ???? (Maybe Klara of an IoA arc is soon, what with the Kubfu merch)
Just realized I missed kingler.
Gmax Drednaw already debuted. Maybe Nessa could debut this? Wouldn’t be the first time they changed a gym leaders mons/ace

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I noticed every Pokemon in this image seems to line up with what's been shown or upcoming in the Anime so far
(Notice Inteleon and Cinderace here while Grookey is still a Grookey? Also Mew is there too)

So.... Could this mean Toxtricity and Charmander possibly coming?
(Toxtricity's been on a lot of merch anyways)

I think Inteleon and Cinderace look really cute here ngl!

Last edited:

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I noticed every Pokemon in this image seems to line up with what's been shown or upcoming in the Anime so far
(Notice Inteleon and Cinderace here while Grookey is just Grookey? Also Mew is there too)

So.... Toxtricity and Charmander possibly coming?

Oh yeah. Toxtricity is definitely coming soon.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
(Notice Inteleon and Cinderace here while Grookey is just Grookey? Also Mew is there too)

So.... Toxtricity and Charmander possibly coming?

But the charmendar who will catch it Goh or Chloe

nickdt

Gmax pika- obvious
Gmax coalossal- Gordie?
Gmax Butterfree- ???
Gmax Meowth- obvious

Gmax Pikachu - Obviosu
Gmax Duraludon - Raihan
Gmax Coalossal - Gordie or Kabu (Consdering Centiskorch already debuted, its a possibility)
Gmax Butterfree - Ritchie
Gmax Mewoth - Obvious
GMax Toxtricity - Klara
Gmax Garbodor - Oleana

(Notice Inteleon and Cinderace here while Grookey is still a Grookey? Also Mew is there too)

So.... Could this mean Toxtricity and Charmander possibly coming?

I Think Klara could show up at this point in Pokemon Journeys to own Toxtricity but given the disappointment of this show, I will lower my expectation as they would expect.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Gmax pika- obvious
Gmax coalossal- Gordie?
Gmax Butterfree- ???
Gmax Meowth- obvious
Goh has a Butterfree. However, he seems to have forgotten that it exists, so the likelihood that Gigantamax Butterfree will belong to a COTD is probably higher than Goh remembering to take his to Galar. There is always the off chance, however, that he learns that Butterfree is capable of Gigatanamaxing and decides to take his to Galar to test it out.

It would be nice if Ash and Goh each got a form of Toxtricity.

Gigatamax Garbodor appeared during the Darkest Day arc, although that doesn't mean it can't or won't appear again.
Yeah, 3, and Opal was on screen for like a second. Didn’t even get to see her Pokémon much less her battling
But she gave Ash and Goh her infamous quiz! Doesn't that count for something? :p

i wonder what advantage ash would have with a darkrai on his team.
He would be able to get revenge on Team Rocket for all those years of stalking and tormenting him by giving them endless nightmares of starving to death after Morpeko ate all of their food.

Status
Not open for further replies.