• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
i wonder what advantage ash would have with a darkrai on his team.
I hope that darkrai goes to ash and the other pokemons Garchomp-Cynthia
Drapion-indication paul will return.
Glaceon and Leafeon-Chloe eevee evolve into one of those
Darkrai and Cresselia-Special Sinnph two parter episode.
Piplup-Dawn
Turtwig and chimchar -This is difficult but my pick will be goh or chloe

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Can you translate of what it is written and is it confirmed that Darkrai will go to ash
That guy just makes theories based on merch. He isn't a good guy either tho as he happens to be a prick.

PsychoLogical

Oh thanks for information as i still think if it becomes a reality though regarding the cresselia and Darkrai going to ash and goh respectively
Highly unlikely anyways even for Go. The episodes show no indication of any of the two getting caught.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I want Koharu to catch one of the Sinnoh starters, but considering how laser-focused they are on Eevee right now I don’t expect it. Turtwig would really fit her flower/plant aesthetic and possibly give it redemption if it was used significantly, but I digress.

Leafeon and Glaceon are probably going to be COTD appearances but I’d really like Zoey and May to appear. Drapion makes me wonder too.

I want Koharu to catch one of the Sinnoh starters, but considering how laser-focused they are on Eevee right now I don’t expect it. Turtwig would really fit her flower/plant aesthetic and possibly give it redemption if it was used significantly, but I digress.

Leafeon and Glaceon are probably going to be COTD appearances but I’d really like Zoey and May to appear. Drapion makes me wonder too.
What if Leafeon is Dawns

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
What if Leafeon is Dawns
It could be, but since it’s already Zoe’s I don’t know if they’d give her one. I guess that’s kind of a moot point though, since off the top of my head rivals have shared Pokémon/Pokémon from the same evolutionary line. If she’s going to get an Eeveelution though I’d rather it be Umbreon/Espeon.

Risrhayne

You think it’s possible to have a Twin Toxel Arc where Ash and Goh both have a Toxel, but they’re different natures so they’ll evolve into the different Toxtricity? I think that’s be so cool, but it still stinks that both versions have the same GMax form..

PsychoLogical

Status
Not open for further replies.