• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I WOULD like to see Hop if only for the anime to handle him better. I like the elements of Hop's story in-game a lot, but it was extremely saddening seeing someone spiral down to the levels of self-doubt and depression that he did with absolutely NO ONE seemed to care about his delusional thoughts of how he is dragging Leon down and how he is a worthless trainer. It was absolutely maddening, there's this 10yo kid obviously going through a lot and nobody is going to set him straight, really? Not even Leon, who seemed more interested in the PC than his own little brother going through a crisis.

So it'd be nice to see how that story would pan out in the anime, which has a better chance of tackling these kinds of storylines. I reckon being Leon's little brother is interesting enough to include him for an episode or two, since Leon is Ash's goal this generation.
Sadly, JN writers are allergic to long term developments, complex storylines and 2-parters (mostly, for the latter).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Cuz I prefer rivals that appear through the majority of the series like Gary and Paul, which suprisely are the most popular rivals of Ash..
Gary only appeared a handful of times though and didn't even battle Ash until like the end of the Orange Islands arc and I believe they had only like 2 or 3 battles as well.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Gary only appeared a handful of times though and didn't even battle Ash until like the end of the Orange Islands arc and I believe they had only like 2 or 3 battles as well.

Yeah they've only battled 3 times.

Gary with 2 wins in 1 v 1 scenarios, and Ash having won their full battle in the jouto league.

Interestingly Pikachu was involved in both 1 v 1's and lost both times, so it's kind of funny that when people talk about how Ash needs to take down alain or tobias, cause I think Pikachu needs to get a win against Gary.

BobbbidyBob

I hope we get another arc in galar someday....there are tons of cool characters there that we haven’t seen yet

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It’s likely just simple info about the eps. Don’t bother overthinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.