• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I have one suspiction:

+ JN076 is about a race in Alola.
+ JN077 is about a Hyper Class' battle against Volkner.

Volkner's battle seems to indicate it will be a battle between Electric Types, mainly because of the "Super-Electromagnetic" part. Just like Iris' battle was between Dragon Types. Now, the problem here is that Pikachu is Ash's only Electric type, and that's why I believe something big will happen in the Alola's episode.

You can say I'm wrong, but Alolan Raichu has appeared a lot in the promo material of the anime involving Alola. So, how about if Ash caughts an Alolan Raichu in the Alola episode? Back in Sinnoh, we saw Ash having a Raichu (different from his eternal Pikachu) can work. Alolan Raichu has the advantage of being a Psychic Type, one type Ash mostly doesn't have. So, what do you think?

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
I have one suspiction:

Volkner's battle seems to indicate it will be a battle between Electric Types, mainly because of the "Super-Electromagnetic" part. Just like Iris' battle was between Dragon Types. Now, the problem here is that Pikachu is Ash's only Electric type, and that's why I believe something big will happen in the Alola's episode.

You can say I'm wrong, but Alolan Raichu has appeared a lot in the promo material of the anime involving Alola. So, how about if Ash caughts an Alolan Raichu in the Alola episode? Back in Sinnoh, we saw Ash having a Raichu (different from his eternal Pikachu) can work. Alolan Raichu has the advantage of being a Psychic Type, one type Ash mostly doesn't have. So, what do you think?
Nah, I don't think they will give him an Alolan Raichu just to battle Volkner and overall in general. He has Pikachu and it will beat the whole point of having it

I believe he will use Pikachu and BulkoNite or Gen'give me some screentime'gar

Ibrahim Saidu

I have one suspiction:

What about Zeraora for Ash? Since Zeraora suits Ash's battling style

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I have one suspiction:

Big nope.

/close

Megapixel

I have one suspiction:

zeraora is less likely, but also a good option

ShadowForce720

What about Zeraora for Ash? Since Zeraora suits Ash's battling style
If Ash were to get an Electric type in episode 76 that would then participate against Volkner episode 77. Alolan Raichu or maybe Vikavolt would make the most sense as they could fit the race team.

If Ash was going to get a Zeraora then it would make more sense to create a episode that is more catered to it rather then going with a race theme.

I could see how a race episode could be used as a capture episode but I’m not expecting Ash to get any captures in episode 76.

Also if Ash were to get an Alolan Raichu there would be easy ways to differentiate from his Pikachu.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I thought about Zeraora too, and it had a lot of promo too, but I believe the Alolan Raichu is more probable. (At least, for now). Legendary Pokemon use to have their names in the titles.

Besides, it would be appropiated if Ash gets an Alolan Raichu who also has the move Surf.

nickdt

Problem is that its super unlikely for Ash to ever get another Electric type, no less a legendary of that type, cuz cannot have it overshadowing the yellow mouse.

ShadowForce720

Problem is that its super unlikely for Ash to ever get another Electric type, no less a legendary of that type, cuz cannot have it overshadowing the yellow mouse.
Ash getting another Electric type Pokémon is not going to overshadow Pikachu. If all it took to overshadow Pikachu was to have Ash use another Electric type then Pikachu would have never been chosen as the mascot of the entire franchise to begin with.

Sure it’s not guaranteed that Ash will get another Electric type, but it’s certainly possible that Ash will get another Electric type Pokémon at some point.

The only ways Ash would never get another Electric type is if either the Pokémon anime ends or if Ash is written out of the anime completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.