• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

With Pokémon brilliant diamond and shining Pearl and Pokémon Legends: Arecus announcing, How will Ash and his friends get into Hisui region?
I don't think they will get in. When it comes to Legends, I think the only reference will be the return of Dawn in medieval outfit and game starters. Possibly, the creators will make a separate anime.

I don't think they will get in. When it comes to Legends, I think the only reference will be the return of Dawn in medieval outfit and game starters. Possibly, the creators will make a separate anime.
That legit sounds more like a plot of Pokémon Movie to me, Have you ever heard of a rumor that Pokémon Anime Writers will make a Pokémon Movie about Pokémon legends anyway?

Red and Blue

A time travel episode with Ash and Go getting a Hisuian variant would be great. There are probably more that they're hiding but I want Sinnoh Growlithe with Ash so badly

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Nah, I’m fine, sorry if you’re not.

But, if that storyline actually becomes reality, I hope the ancestor(s) have a different pokemon. Something like poochyena or rufflet. No pikachu, no riolu, no charizard. Decidedly no piplup, because it could happen.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
No. God no. This is a personal nitpick, but I've always hated Ash just having Aura powers.

I don't see why, besides after what happened with him and Greninja, Ash being barred from supernatural abilities got kicked out a window as far as i'm concerned.

Since he was part of that, having to practically link his mind and synchronize with greninja to get that to work

So his aura power resurfacing isn't that big of a deal in retrospect anymore.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Inuyasha, but with Pokemon? Fine for me. Just give Ash the cool braviary and let Go evolve his reindeer into Santa reindeer.
Bold of you to assume those forms even still exist in the modern times of the pkmn world.

Red and Blue

You know time travel is a thing in the show, right? Or some sorcery like find an overworld where these forms still exist? Seriously, after all these years, I don’t feel that I need to remember this anime always find a way when they want.
Pretty much. Just have Celebi show up and transport Ash and Go into the past. Or better yet Dialga for Sinnoh promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.