• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I would love if Oshawott evolves because I always thought it or even Snivy should have evolved instead of Tepig, but that is my wishful thinking since I highly doubt that the writers would even bother.
I know right? It would be used in JN081, at least that would make sense to me

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
No surprise that Goh didn't catch anything in todays episode.
Haruhi showing that quick evolutions aren't restricted to Ash and Goh.

I guess I'll have to shelf my theory on Goh getting RS Urshifu for the time being. Guess we'll have to wait and see if a IOA arc happens.
Now Goh probably won't catch anything next episode, but if he does then I could see it being the Roggenrola, or one of the Larvesta/ egg's.
It doesn't seem like we will see shiny Volcarona, though it is cool to revisit the location from ep 14.

ShadowForce720

Do people actually care ? I mean, what is he even going to do with these pokemon ? Just more wasted potential...
In all honesty a Pokémon just belonging to a character of the day or being a Pokémon of the day is a much bigger waste of potential, where as at least if they caught by Goh they have a chance of popping up again and possibly being used in a future episode.

I mean heck a vast majority of the Pokémon that Goh has caught would have just been reduced down to belonging to a character of the day or being a Pokémon of the day if this has been like previous series.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Asahi has the other Urshifuu... To the suprise of no one lol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Apparently there are Merchandise with Oshawott and Dewott. I dont want them to pull a Quilava tbh.
Oshawott popping back in and evolving would be believable, he should have done so.
Could still have Dewott with Oshawott's personality

Oshawott sure earned it unlike Sobble, Wurmple and Floetta

nuzamaki90

Ash getting a Kubfu that doesn’t want to evolve but is just as strong as it’s evolutions is the kind of writing I yearn for in the Pokémon anime

Status
Not open for further replies.