• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Now for my prediction on Goh.
I don't think he'll catch a Hydreigon, a Corvisquire and a UB, but I do agree on the Weavile, Teddiursa and Pachirisu part.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Now for my prediction on Goh.
Any reason for these particular pokemon? Is it a wishlist, or pokemon that you think the writers may have Goh catch/ evolve?

Allot of them do look like things he may catch/ catch the prevolution to, though some that stand out that I don't think he will catch/ or at least not soon, are: Turtwig - or any other starter, Corvisquire/ its line - because I think Ash is likely to get it, Weavile - because I think only Tsurugi may end up using the line, G-Meowth - because I think it is more likely to belong to another Galar character, Pachirisu - because I don't think he will catch a Pika-clone, Nihilego - because it portrayed as one of the more dangerous UB's, or Zorua - because the writers avoid giving him popular mons, and I think Gladions Zoroark is more likely.
I don't think Goh is going to catch the Corviknight line and i'm 100% sure that he is not going to catch Hydregion and a UB.
I agree on the Corviknight line, though I don't see why Dieno or a UB wouldn't be possible.
He won’t catch Guzzlord as Guzzlord will just eat the poke ball. I don’t expect him to get it or Celesteela since that Pokémon is also too big to fit in the Ultra ball since Sophocles tried and failed to catch it. If Goh does catch an UB it will be similar to when Ash, Lillie and Lana caught them but they are released back into the worm hole and not kept since majority of them are considered dangerous to stay.
He could catch a Poipole though, there are hundreds of those, plus they are friendly.

Henry's Journey

So there is another episode between the Alcremie and Mega island episodes? and features Cynthia? Nice! and it would have been a kinda long break between Oct 1. and 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.