• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Can you guys imagine if all of the Starters Heights in the Anime matched with what their In-game Heights are?

Please look at Bulbasaur and then divert your attention to Mudkip lol

index.php
No Chespin 0/10

Risrhayne

If Goh catches an Unown, will he want to catch every letter?

And super random what-if question; what if Goh flung a pokeball at some mon he didn’t have and it turned out to be Mew in disguise? Do you think he’d stop trying to catch them all? Or keep going to prove himself worthy of Mew? Or would he let them go similar to Suicune because a Pokémon that special shouldn’t be in a zoo?

Third question; has his Flygon actually appeared beyond their capture? I really don’t recall ever seeing them again after that.

Arlon Akai

And super random what-if question; what if Goh flung a pokeball at some mon he didn’t have and it turned out to be Mew in disguise? Do you think he’d stop trying to catch them all? Or keep going to prove himself worthy of Mew? Or would he let them go similar to Suicune because a Pokémon that special shouldn’t be in a zoo?

Third question; has his Flygon actually appeared beyond their capture? I really don’t recall ever seeing them again after that.
Flygon has appeared in the Zapdos episode and Alolan Nintales episode. It was also a background mon in the Galar fossils episode and Sobble meeting Inteleon episode.

nekojyara

1. Possibly yeah. This would be a nice Sinnoh subplot and ties to BDSP/Legends.
2. Mew aren't that weak; considering Gou always use normal Poke Ball, it will never can be caught in one throw, and OLM won't do such thing too
3. Yes, as background mon and he helped battle Zapdos in JN040

nickdt

Yeah it has. The only mon that hasn't appeared at least once since its capture episode is Hitmonchan (Not counting Falinks and his recent Unova captures yet) and that episode was in August 2020, so Hitmonchan hasn't appeared in a more than a year.

esquilo09

So apparently Go catches an Alcremie and then will catch an Unown I(and probably the other letters).

Megapixel

Everyone: Alcreamie for Ash please
Goh: Not when i am around.
Actually no, it has nothing to do with goh being there, if at the end goh catches an alcremie in that episode, and ash no, the directors just didn't want ash to have one, because when ash caught dragonite, gengar, riolu, Farfetch'd and dracovish the situation became convenient so that only ash could catch them

Risrhayne

So apparently Go catches an Alcremie and then will catch an Unown I(and probably the other letters).
I’m actually okay with Goh catching Alcremie because she’s getting an episode dedicated to learning about her. Goh’s more memorable Pokémon tend to be the ones that he doesn’t catch in the middle of a catching spree. Even if we never see Alcremie again, having a whole episode dedicated to it is still better than those slideshows of Goh catching 5 Pokémon in one episode that we immediately forget.

nickdt

I’m actually okay with Goh catching Alcremie because she’s getting an episode dedicated to learning about her. Goh’s more memorable Pokémon tend to be the ones that he doesn’t catch in the middle of a catching spree. Even if we never see Alcremie again, having a whole episode dedicated to it is still better than those slideshows of Goh catching 5 Pokémon in one episode that we immediately forget.

Hitmonchan says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.