• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
But no one is going to talk about the fact that the shiny Flygon guy was right about guessing there would being a trailer today XD you go man lol
I'm starting to wonder if he too might be right that Ash REALLY gets a Shiny Flygon later…. XDD

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I wonder if Satoshi will become even more OP after Mega Lucario?
There’s still g-max gengar. Also, I hope they have learned something with Ash-greninja and don’t spam mega lucario every time Ash’s lucario have a battle.

Also, didn’t that interview hinted that Ash will become more unbeatable? I’m just a little annoyed that Ash’s only representatives from Galar will possibly be his two Galar ‘mons and two g-maxes.

nickdt

It seems the silhouette placement tells us the order of the battles.

Volkner > Bea > Guy with swept back hair (Kabu?) > Lady with straight hair (Sabrina?) > Dude with spiky hair (Surge?).

Also of note, there's another being under Bea's elbow, it's hard to tell if it's supposed to be a Pokemon or a person with a weird hairstyle.

E0x8graVgAQl6ia

Hyper tier battles are 3v3.

Dude with Spiky hair - Brock.

It would be absolutely amazing if Ash or Brock makes it to Master Class defeating the other. Mega Steelix vs Mega Lucario. It will be a 5v5.

D

Deleted member 384931

There’s still g-max gengar. Also, I hope they have learned something with Ash-greninja and don’t spam mega lucario every time Ash’s lucario have a battle.

Also, didn’t that interview hinted that Ash will become more unbeatable? I’m just a little annoyed that Ash’s only representatives from Galar will possibly be his two Galar ‘mons and two g-maxes.
With unbeatable I guess they mean gimmicks? Unless there are other forms of becoming more unbeatable (cant think of any tho)

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Do you remember that this is the Jigglypuff's silhouette? Because it doesn't look like it to me, but a hat. This could be gym leader Milo or the Crawitzer's trainer from episode 25.
Lol yes. After defeating a gym leader with a gmax, a gym leader with a mega, a gym leader said to be on the same level as an elite four member, and a freaking champion, Clawitzer guy will stand in ashs way to get to master class

MartínK

I looked the main page in the morning and they didn't put the trailer, i just saw it.

Nice to see Ash with his gloves back but we only got Ash vs Bea (We all know that is was going to happen) and a PM preview but nothing new, maybe we need a new OP.

Also wandering if the underwater episode is the same with Regirock (And no, no one is going to catch it, it would have the same part as Regice)

Status
Not open for further replies.