• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

Now that we're getting mega vs giga battle, there's hope for Ash Greninja vs Gmax Charizard and Greninja finally redeeming itself against another Charizard lol
I think it probably would be grapploct vs mega lucario
And then g-max pikachu vs g-max machamp since pickachu also is seen to be battling
We can see mega lucario vs machamp it's possibilty

ShadowForce720

So it looks like Ash's last battle in Ultra class will probably be against Raihan who will be defending his no. 8 position in the master class.

Once Ash displaces him in the masters 8, he'll battle Lance, Cynthia and Leon in the masters 8 tournament.
Just pointing this out but actually Raihan is ranked no. 7 in the Master Class not 8.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finally Ash has his gloves.

Would’ve preferred they went with GMax Gengar but it’s still cool seeing a battle of gimmicks similar to Ash/Kiawe vs Misty/Brock with Z Moves and Mega Evolution in SM. Didn’t see a Mega Stone on Lucario in the scene like every other Mega Pokémon had. GMax Machamp looks cool and hopefully they make Dynamax look somewhat interesting. As for PM, seems like they’re going to the Sealed Chamber for Regirock. Since Regice was in Sinnoh, I’m assuming they’ll go to Unova for Registeel.
Sirfetch'd vs. Hawlucha; Battle of the Birds: Sirfetch'd Wins.

Sirfetch'd vs. Grapploct; Grapploct strangles the crap out of Sirfetch'd: Grapploct Wins.

Lucario vs. Grapploct: Lucario demolishes it.

Bea realizes that Lucario has grown tremendously in strength and is forced to send out her ace, aka Machamp.

Mega Lucario vs. G-Max Machamp; Battle of the Gimmicks: Double Knock-Out.

Since Ash still has one Pokémon left in his slot, he wins by default.

Now that's how I would personally like it to go, since it's never really gone down that way I feel like it would make for an interesting resolution between Lucario and Grapploct, with the former having overcome its childhood adversary.

More likely, it's going to be a 3v3 and someone will end up being the fall guy, in this case I expect Ash to use Pikachu.
I’m fine with this as long as it doesn’t end in a tie. Just give Ash a decisive victory against her already.
A couple of things I noticed.

Looks like Cynthia has a Mega Garchomp.

Goh's Scuba suit kind of looks like the Aqua Suit from ORAS
Where was Mega Garchomp shown off?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Either way, I feel it will be him Ash displaces in the master class.
The only way Ash would fight him to get into the Master Class is if Raihan somehow ranks down to #9 as trainers don‘t battle anyone outside of their class.

masdog

Finally Ash has his gloves.

Would’ve preferred they went with GMax Gengar but it’s still cool seeing a battle of gimmicks similar to Ash/Kiawe vs Misty/Brock with Z Moves and Mega Evolution in SM. Didn’t see a Mega Stone on Lucario in the scene like every other Mega Pokémon had. GMax Machamp looks cool and hopefully they make Dynamax look somewhat interesting. As for PM, seems like they’re going to the Sealed Chamber for Regirock. Since Regice was in Sinnoh, I’m assuming they’ll go to Unova for Registeel.

I’m fine with this as long as it doesn’t end in a tie. Just give Ash a decisive victory against her already.

Where was Mega Garchomp shown off?
About 8 seconds in, right after they show Chloe and the Alcremie. Garchomp is flying towards the screen, and it looks like the Mega Garchomp design.
It’s not. The position of the spikes threw me off.

FAD6OYdVIAoIhv1

masdog

D

Deleted member 384931

They should have made Lucario and Machamp be rivals from the beginning.
They could have done their first fight as Machamp (W) and Riolu, second figh Machoke vs Lucario (T) and finally Gigantamax Machamp vs Mega Lucario to finally give the doggie it’s win and close the arc.
It would make sense right? Not fighting random against a random G Machamp for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.