• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was before the gen 3 retcon of there being regional Elite Fours and regional Champions, so he was just THE Champion of THE Elite Four.
But JN failed to use the chance in earlier episode to canonized his regional champion status.

Nb: I wasn't talking about how he was introduced in past series as, I was talking about how he was introduced in this series as.
So what's the difference between E4 Cup and Champion League
The difference is the anime's inability/uneillingness to label him as regional champion.

Last edited:

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I'd swear someone tagged me on this thread, sorry been real busy.
Episode 82 spoilers:
No new OP.
So the decoration competition involves some skill battles apparently.
Alcremie's color switches depending on the affinity of the participant.
Ash and Chloe- When Ash does something staggering (cooking) Chloe will make all kind of complaints at him but when Chloe is struggling, Ash will help her. They seem like a good combo.
Leon makes a cake, he gets to shine.
Seems like Leon is the winner.
Goh doesn't catch Alcremie.
The episode is simple, funny and entertaining.
Well. None of this was true :/

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Lmao, Ash made best cake

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
We get to see in the latest episode that a 100% female rate mon can also suit Ash as well... If only Opal gave the Alcremie to them... At least we get to see Ash's and Chloe's at the lab helping Mimey or help feed lab mons...

Megapixel

hi guys i just watched the episode i found it funny opal chose the ash cake i guess she likes the exotic plus it was a pretty funny episode overall oh sure and also a new catch of goh , In addition to the evolutionary method of milcery in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.