• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Why, exactly? He hasn't showcased Uonoragon as much as he should've, and the same loosely applies to Kairyu and Gangar as well since they're hardly seen outside of serious battles. I've never understood the angst over Satoshi capturing more Pokemon when he's barely developed half of the ones that he currently has.
That is the truth, whatever ppl like it or not.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
FAhLNlwVkAQcG5s

Best selfie ever.
Strangely enough, right after, the Alcremie went missing, but Raihan gained a cream ring around his mouth.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Why, exactly? He hasn't showcased Uonoragon as much as he should've, and the same loosely applies to Kairyu and Gangar as well since they're hardly seen outside of serious battles. I've never understood the angst over Satoshi capturing more Pokemon when he's barely developed half of the ones that he currently has.
I don’t know, I just feel like it’s lacking, slapped together at the last minute, and it’s not like I’m blind to them not getting screentime. Now his SM team, that was almost perfect(cept for that Rowlett). Honestly I feel like if they where more particular about his JN team, at most I’d be wanting Ash to capture 1 legendary

D

Deleted member 384931

I don't believe that the opening will Change in October, maybe after the Bea fight at best.

Megapixel

I think it was mainly the concept of traveling around the world that this series brought to us, even Bea has more pokémon available than Ash, and probably more variety, I mean, we know that Ash will use Pikachu, Dragonite, Lucario, Sirfetch in Hyper Class, Gengar and Dracovish and with too much luck Ash could use his reserves in the master class, but he definitely won't use any in this class

Master Pikachu 11

Honestly Satoshi doesnt need a new pokemon. He has 6 of them and they most of them need focus:

Pikachu- not him, he doesn't need MORE focus
Dracovish- we still need to learn its fourth move. And hasnt appeared outside of Iris' battle and some cameos. Personally kinda dissapointed in it.
Dragonite- the best developed Pokemon from Satoshi in this series in my opinion. It's character and moveset.
Lucario- good focus as Riolu, got a bit in the background since evolving, but ME will give it more focus.
Sirfechted- did NOTHING since evolving in Sirfechted. Got decent focus before evolving.
Gengar- needs more battle time and will get Gigantamax focus.

In the best case scenario, Satoshi uses his reserves in the Master 8. But we really dont need a new pokemon, since most of them NEED all the focus they can get!
I understand that you and other people especially on this site, don’t want Ash to catch anymore Pokémon due to his current team not getting enough focus, but after Lucario gets its brief ME focus, it and along with Dragonite will be good with development. Gengar I feel is also good with development it just needs to win a battle or two. Gigantamax development could work as you said. But the only Pokémon that could use development is Sirfetch’d and Dracovish like you said. So only two Pokémon on his current team actually need focus otherwise his other four are good to me development wise. I want to see other Galar Pokémon make the team and be showcased in battle, that’s the main reason that I want more captures. Ash using reserves is still a wait and see approach as it may or may not happen. If they are used expect them to be the fully evolve and popular ones only such as Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile, Snorlax etc. I am not expecting any of his first stage reserve to be used at all.

Master Pikachu 11

Why are the show’s writers being blamed for Ash’s captures and team composition? Aren’t those determined by TPC?
Now that I know who TPC is, I won’t blame the writers anymore. Still if TPC’s goal is sell more merchandise then surely they would have Ash catch just a few more Pokémon like some popular Galar Pokémon because they would sell even more merchandise if Ash owns them and kids will get to see them battle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.