• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I REALLY hope Satoshi uses Sirfechted, we havent seen it doing anything noteworthy after evolving.
I bet he will use this pokemon for battle with Bea.
Because he so often changes caught pokemon to fight in PWC, only Pikachu fights more alongside with these pokemon.

BobbbidyBob

What goal will Ash have after he beats the strongest trainer (Leon)?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
With Lucario getting Mega Evolution and Gengar potentially G-Maxing in the near future, what is in store for Sirfetch'd and Unolalala?

Sirfetch'd can learn Meteor Assault I guess and Uno should upgrade Water Gun to something stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.