• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's rule out the possibility of Ash's Mawile because Ash already got like 5 Hoenn Pokémon (not counting Aipom because it's a Johto Pokémon).

Megapixel

Yeah... it isn't a best idea, let's low the possibility down until Journeys ends let alone the "Ash's Mawile" thing.
in fact there seems to be a certain pattern in the catches of ash, usually they are pokémon that Goh fails to catch and they are related to ash Then, or that directly from the beginning they only love ash, Farfetch'd (galar) He even refused to enter in Goh's pokeball when he tried to catch him

in fact there seems to be a certain pattern in the catches of ash, usually they are pokémon that Goh fails to catch and they are related to ash Then, or that directly from the beginning they only love ash, Farfetch'd (galar) He even refused to enter in Goh's pokeball when he tried to catch him
hmm... okay what's the best scenario case for Journeys in the end then?

Just wanted to stay that my birthday was today

Hopefully the next three episodes will be good, that'd be a great birthday present.
I was inspired and I wanted to make you this drawing, happy birthday !!!!

IMG-20211020-WA0090.jpg

Last edited:
before you speculate on Pokémon Anime. I'd like to elaborate on why Goh has enough more than 100 or whatever number is Pokémon. is Mawile an option for Goh's capture? If not, What would Goh's Mawile even do besides biting Goh's head in a friendly way?

ShadowForce720

Okay, let's rule out the possibility of Ash's Mawile because Ash already got like 5 Hoenn Pokémon (not counting Aipom because it's a Johto Pokémon).
Now I’m not saying that Ash will definitely get a Mawile, However I’m not seeing why Ash already having 5 Hoenn Pokémon would somehow prevent Ash from getting a Mawile or any other Pokémon.

Especially when you consider the fact that Ash having 6 Sinnoh Pokémon didn’t stop him from catching a Riolu and him having around 9 Kanto Pokémon didn’t prevent him from catching Dragonite and Gengar.

Megapixel

Now I’m not saying that Ash will definitely get a Mawile, However I’m not seeing why Ash already having 5 Hoenn Pokémon would somehow prevent Ash from getting a Mawile or any other Pokémon.

Especially when you consider the fact that Ash having 6 Sinnoh Pokémon didn’t stop him from catching a Riolu and him having around 9 Kanto Pokémon didn’t prevent him from catching Dragonite and Gengar.
anyway, mawile is one of those pokémon that ash probably wouldn't catch because it's not "his style", it'll surely be Goh's

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
well if it swapped one of it's ghost moves for something else it'd would definitely have the versatility to benefit from g-maxing

Well hopefully it's a Poison-type move. For whatever reason, they always choose to ignore Gengar's secondary typing and it gets treated like a Pure Ghost-type. My pick is Sludge Wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.