• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

anyway, mawile is one of those pokémon that ash probably wouldn't catch because it's not "his style", it'll surely be Goh's
I mean Ash has caught so many different Pokémon that I don’t think that the argument that Mawile doesn’t fit it his style would somehow prevent him from getting one.

I mean heck if you really look at it Melmetal doesn’t really fit his style and yet he still got it.

LazySpy

Kimty
Just wanted to stay that my birthday was today

Hopefully the next three episodes will be good, that'd be a great birthday present.
Happy Birthday!

Megapixel

Honestly if Ash were to get a fairy type, I’d prefer Hatterene (more Galar rep for him) or to a lesser Gardevoir. I mean if JN is willing to break rules (and it went overboard in that department) why not let him have Pokémon like either of them?
I always found it curious that there was never a Gardevoir in the main cast of protagonists, I mean, it is one of the most popular pokémon, although max is the one that was relatively close to having a gardevoir

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Max would probably go for a gallade, anyway.

Dunno, I’d like to believe Ash will eventually have one more pokemon. I’m not hoping for any old gen ‘mon this point, but I don’t believe a new fairy type to his team is possibility by now.

D

Deleted member 384931

Max would probably go for a gallade, anyway.

Dunno, I’d like to believe Ash will eventually have one more pokemon. I’m not hoping for any old gen ‘mon this point, but I don’t believe a new fairy type to his team is possibility by now.
But which one then?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I don’t know. I’ll simply keep low expectations, wait for a surprise and hope I don’t get disappointed.

The alcremie thing with the leaker was wasteful enough.

Megapixel

Well, I’ll give that hisuian zoroark almost gave me a stroke in the trailer.

It doesn’t look like something they would give to Ash. Maybe to Chloe or Go.
I think Chloe's next pokémon will be ponyta, and that probably won't happen anytime soon, so it would be fair that If Goh gets to catch a normal zorua, ash has hisui, or vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.