• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still holding out hope that Paul, Bede or Marnie take over the rival role once Ash beats Bea. I really want Bede cause it's been so long since we've had a jerk rival! Don't have Ash earn his respect day one like they did with Gladion...

Bede could easily crush the vast majority of Ash's team believably. Lucario, Gengar and Pikachu would be the more difficult ones but Lucario's move set doesn't do him favors so he'd eventually fall especially if he's against Hatterene!
I'd die happy that Bede and his Hatterene challenged Ash Ketchum and Ash loses to Bede anyway.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Have you guys seen this? It's from TV-kun

There's a screencap from the Glaceon episode

Also it looks like Goh seemingly trying to catch a Kingdra which is probably where that underwater Inteleon battle we saw in the Preview comes in

(Interestingly both Kingdra and Inteleon have Sniper as Abilities)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Thank You! <3

esquilo09

There are lots of Shinx merch lately, and yet it only made a cameo appearance in the first part of that Darkrai and Cresselia episode. I wonder when they will reveal an episode where Shinx has a major role?

MegaSalamence05

My presumptive guess is that this 2 part episode will be in relation to Celestic Town and the ruins there. Just a hunch but we saw that one toy set with Palkia/Dialga vs Arceus a while back akin to the Darkest Day one with Eternatus. Good set up if they do an arc involving Arceus for the Legends Arceus coming up. That's just in the back of my mind at this time. I may be wrong in my thinking here but I may be right so we shall see.

Red and Blue

Why would he go to the Sinnoh region of all places, when his goals and focus would be in Galar that doesn’t make sense.

If there is someone that is causing this then I fully expect Matori matrix to be involved again as they are more realistic.
Since he is exposed and Eternatus is sealed away he could always focus on something else

Status
Not open for further replies.