• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Eggs with hatching have been predictable for a long time. For example, Noibat, was very easily associated by patterns.
It's fine if it's trying to make you guess but I doubt this scene is.

Piplup, Grookey and Eevee are nowhere to be found while there's eggs floating in front of Dawn, Goh and Chloe

Piplup deserves a better looking egg

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Those four eggs are obviously de-digievolved Digimon, guys

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Also this is very nitpicky but I really freaking hate how they changed the designs of the Eggs to look like Pokémon Go Eggs than the unique designs they had previously.

It's so fricking boring
They've been flip-flopping on generic Eggs vs patterned Eggs since BW. So this isn't new. And Eggs look like that in the games anyway, so they likely want to be close to the source material.

Megapixel

The pokémon of the other dimension seem to have a type of armor on top, Infernape that appears in the preview is seen without armor, I suppose that if it is the one of our ash

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It is. I've wanted to Lucario to learn it ever since I used the move in the game. Wonder what move it got rid off?
Force Palm probably replaced by this move.

He did call for it, and it turned into Steel Beam.

I went and watched a previous episode where he commanded force palm to make sure and it was the same attack name as what he called and what he and Lucario were doing before it became Steel Beam.

Really don't mind honestly, but now others want double team gone for another physical move like Blaze kick or bone rush.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Aura Sphere is multi-range but whatever.

Some people still don't like the choice though sadly, since they wanted Meteor Mash.

Now they want double team to leave to give Lucario another phyiscal move.
I wanted Bone Rush, but Steel Beam is also a useful move for Lucario. Both fighting and steel moves has an advantage against over many types.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wanted Bone Rush, but Steel Beam is also a useful move for Lucario. Both fighting and steel moves has an advantage against over many types.

I mean it still could get bone rush, because thinking about it is double team really necessary at this point?

I'm glad it got Steel Beam as well, I wanted it to get a different form of steel move than what we normally see from the lucario species, and it synergizes well with reversal.

nuzamaki90

Aura Sphere is multi-range but whatever.

Some people still don't like the choice though sadly, since they wanted Meteor Mash.

Now they want double team to leave to give Lucario another phyiscal move.
Yeah but most of the time Ash’s Lucario uses it close ranged which was the problem with its move set. Now it has something powerful that it can use from the distance entirely even if it has a somewhat big drawback. Like many have said, the Reversal combo writes itself.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I mean it still could get bone rush, because thinking about it is double team really necessary at this point?

I'm glad it got Steel Beam as well, I wanted it to get a different form of steel move than what we normally see from the lucario species, and it synergizes well with reversal.
I would prefer to leave the Double Team with Lucario, it is useful in using the strategy.

But if Lucario learns ground and electric movements, it will practically have a huge advantage over all 18 types.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
They've been flip-flopping on generic Eggs vs patterned Eggs since BW. So this isn't new. And Eggs look like that in the games anyway, so they likely want to be close to the source material.
Yeah but it's still boring. Snowy's Egg looked nice and pretty and that was only a generation ago

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I am happy that lucario learned steel beams man but wanted sirfetchd win a battle against Bea's hawlucha happy that ash won battle against bea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.