• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished that Pokémon Journeys could end on it's own.

It would be surprised if Pokémon Master did turn to be a fake Trainer class that means nothing.

Edit: Okay, I may be exaggerating but Would you guys be fine with Pokémon Master turning to be a fake Trainer class?

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pls DONT. I wont survive that if I am honest.
Expect the worst case scenario. Ash won't be going anywhere anyways so it'll make perfect sense if they do that especially since the fanbase is always switching out with new viewers joining in while older viewers drop the anime after several years.

D

Deleted member 384931

Expect the worst case scenario. Ash won't be going anywhere anyways so it'll make perfect sense if they do that especially since the fanbase is always switching out with new viewers joining in while older viewers drop the anime after several years.
It is weird, now for JN they use the old characters to keep the old viewers around. They admitted that.

Can you image how boring JN would be without old characters?

Honestly him aging a couple of years and being a secondary character aka Brock, would be the best solution to me, while introducing new characters. But that is just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 384931

You know it's a pathetic state of affairs when the PR team tries to showcase content involving Pokemon interactions when the writers aren't bothered at all...
I know right lol, like at least TRY to make them sound like a family

DuskAstral

Honestly? After the PWC Satoshi cant get much stronger so no idea what they are going to do after that
Why can't he get stronger? Even if he becomes the World Champion (although it will be a bit too fast for me), it does not guarantee that he will keep the title.

D

Deleted member 384931

Why can't he get stronger? Even if he becomes the World Champion (although it will be a bit too fast for me), it does not guarantee that he will keep the title.
No, I couldnt care less about the title. It is that he will have defeated champ and champ-like in the world. I cant see him collecting badges again, no freaking way. I think they will have to do a different direction after JN, that also has to do with a pokemon Master somehow

DuskAstral

No, I couldnt care less about the title. It is that he will have defeated champ and champ-like in the world. I cant see him collecting badges again, no freaking way. I think they will have to do a different direction after JN, that also has to do with a pokemon Master somehow
You see, I misunderstood you. I think Satoshi will defend the title. However, I can still see the possibility of fighting E4.

D

Deleted member 384931

You see, I misunderstood you. I think Satoshi will defend the title. However, I can still see the possibility of fighting E4.
Nah no worries, misunderstandings happen :). I think he will defend the title, just hope they do not pull a Battle Frontier and he refusing the title of World Monarch , cause he wants to get stronger.

Decidueye23

Nah no worries, misunderstandings happen :). I think he will defend the title, just hope they do not pull a Battle Frontier and he refusing the title of World Monarch , cause he wants to get stronger.
Honestly that would be ome of the better ways. Its totally in Satoshi's character to not get caught up with titles and all. Honestly, after journeys, i want him to pursue some othet type of goal. Maybe like an explorer or an investigator. The anime has been slowly distancing itself from the more traditional methods. So like how it made hima research assitant or a pokemon school student, they could make pursue some other position and intertwine some battle oriemted goal into it.

ImBeVillain

No more six members

It would nice if Ash defeats Leon and then gets an invitation from Cynthia about the E4 challenge and travels to Sinnoh, where he won't be able to use the 3 powerful items.

Status
Not open for further replies.