• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!

Red and Blue

guys I was thinking remember last series when ash caught meltan before it appeared in the anime it was a wildcard so what you think will be the wildcard this series
If they still somehow do a Legends arc maybe one of the Hisuian variants

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Journeys is allergic to Straight Couples so you'll never get a moment between them in this series even if Buneary returns

Journeys is all about that Queerbaiting with ships like Ash/Goh, Leon/Raihan, Dawn/Chloe, Bea/Korrina, and Lucario/Cinderace.

This is also why Serena will never appear in Journeys. Her crush on Ash doesn't mesh with the "Bromance" of Journeys

Note: This is an elaborate joke post, please don't take it seriously

You're right tho. You just forgot to mention Goh already has a boyfriend, Horace/Tokio.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Dawn desperately needs a team change. I hope we see that in the upcoming episodes or in the future if she returns again for some reason.
She does but if she shows off something new in the current arc, it'll likely be another Comfey situation where we never see it again! Which I'd rather avoid, especially if something she already has does just as good a job. Hate how they just ignored Brock's Chansey! -_-

I fear we won't see anything but Piplup if they don't let Dawn appear outside of arcs... Piplup's the merchandise cow they tried copying and failing with Chespin and Oshawott(Who should have evolved but perhaps they'll fix that soon if Oshawott gets a new evolution)
Hopefully we at least get an Ash/Dawn/Brock episode

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder what the Sylveon episode could be about. Sylveon is hard to be creative with

Megapixel

Somehow after today's episode I felt the vibes from the last scene that showed Glaceon's fight with Victrebeel that this girl would be the new Ash's rival of PWC. But still, I can be wrong and it turns out that this is just a character for one episode.
the truth is that I doubt very much that it will appear again, but hopefully it makes another cameo later in another scene from chloe's school

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
the truth is that I doubt very much that it will appear again, but hopefully it makes another cameo later in another scene from chloe's school
If she comes back in cameo, it means she'll be back with an important role without a doubt. If it's a single-episode random character, it will never be shown in either a cameo or an important scene. This is the case everywhere in anime, manga, movies and games. Remember Stan Lee's involvement in all of the Marvel movies except the last few of the latest?

Want a Some funny filler episode? well... bring back the funny moments like Ditto's Mysterious Mansion, isn't that hard for the Pokémon Journeys writers to make a funny filler episode with enjoyable content.

But seriously, Are there any important Episodes in Pokemon Master Journeys?

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Somehow after today's episode I felt the vibes from the last scene that showed Glaceon's fight with Victrebeel that this girl would be the new Ash's rival of PWC. But still, I can be wrong and it turns out that this is just a character for one episode.
That would be idiotically hilarious... Writers being out of their minds... But hey, she might be the long haired silhouette... :rolleyes:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
When will Gary show back up:

Articuno,
Galarian Birds,
Legends Arceus,
The Mew capture mission,
Never (he was only for introducing Tsurugi and Asahi)?
Galar birds seem like the perfect reappearance, he's supposed to be training to become a Professor thus strange Pokemon that resemble the well known Kanto legendary birds is sure to get his attention.

I hope Ash gets Galarian Moltres or Articuno, they both have cool designs and would help booster his Journeys team. And in Articuno's case give him a reliable Psychic type.

Status
Not open for further replies.