• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
No legendaries for humans please

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Somehow, Sawyer and Alain caught up with Ash so extremely in collecting the badge.
At least that could explained by Ash occupying himself with fillers and it being one league, imagine the insult to injury of a girl becoming a better worldwide trainer than you in her first week

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Hey so I’ve been meaning to to give my thoughts on the Ash arc, but I haven’t gotten around to it. Could I still do that without it being...stupid/pointless?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Somehow, Sawyer and Alain caught up with Ash so extremely in collecting the badge.
Alain had Haxzard
Sawyer was just absurd, why even have a character like that unless he was going to be the one knocking Ash out of the tournament? Even still Wally could have fulfilled that role perfectly, the guy's standing right there unused... just like Hugh! >_<

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I wonder whether the many Project Mew episodes in a short time and more frequent PWC battles (not to speak of Ash's high rank already) means gen 9 could really happen late 2022 already. At the rate we're going, that might mean that this series might cap at just over 130 episodes, which is only a bit shorter than previous ones, but when you look at all the Pokemon left to be introduced, a number only to increase with PL:A, I really wonder how they're going to introduce all of those properly...

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder whether the many Project Mew episodes in a short time and more frequent PWC battles (not to speak of Ash's high rank already) means gen 9 could really happen late 2022 already. At the rate we're going, that might mean that this series might cap at just over 130 episodes, which is only a bit shorter than previous ones, but when you look at all the Pokemon left to be introduced, a number only to increase with PL:A, I really wonder how they're going to introduce all of those properly...
Short answer: they wont (sadly) like XY didnt show every Mega Evolution or SM every Zmove. Tho I think Satoshi will reach the Master Class sooner than we think, maybe in May? For Project Mew it is harder to tell how they will handle it. And we also got Koharu episodes and fillers. It will be a busy year

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.