• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonfan5

Somehow, Sawyer and Alain caught up with Ash so extremely in collecting the badge.
Alan was pretty much champion level that time and he can beat all the gym leaders with just Charizard so he probably ask Lysandre to help him reach those gyms asap with helicopter or something while Ash start totally fresh with reset Pikachu so he need to work hard to get stronger than collect gym badges

Sawyer one I agree it was rushed

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Can we agree that if Regina gets the attention what she deserves, then who will get attention from Ash Ketchum and his friends this time?

Edit: if a Character of the day can get attention that they deserve, then why don't she appear in more episodes?

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I know this post is a joke post and all but if people legitimately think JN does queerbaiting....they don't know what queerbaiting is. And on that note the actions of the fandom and their shippers going overboard shouldn't be put on the writers

This is an interesting theory and I'd LOVE to see Regina again, but honestly I dont think the silhouette is her and frankly it would make no sense (not that it being nonsensical matters, I mean we had Sawyer going from a rookie to an elite trainer in no time and time passage really doesn't matter for this series)
I do wonder who it is though coz the more I look the more I'm scared it's Lillie. Lillie is best girl and I'd love to see her again but not as PWC, it would make as much sense as Regina which isn't much and would undermine her search for Mohn and Aether family reunion...which IS what I wanna see
I don't see why both couldn't happen especially since Dawn (well she will soon) and Korrina already returned twice.

I think Serena could come back for Pokémon Journeys... It would make her develop with Chloe Cerise to become great but too bad that this thread will end up being locked if it causes one more drama >_>

this sounds like a win-win situation for entire Pokemon Franchise if Serena did come back just to spend time with Chloe Cerise and not meet Ash Ketchum and Goh.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Question. If you could choose only 1 Pokémon from Ash's each regional team to return for the Master Class, who would be the last 7 members?

My picks would be the following.

1. Kanto- Kingler
Kingler could potentially G-Max and it hasn't had a battle since OS.

2. Johto- Bayleef
Bayleef should come back and evolve.

3. Hoenn- Glalie
It's in a similar situation to Kingler. Hasn't had a battle since the Hoenn League. Also has potential Mega Evolution.

4. Sinnoh- Gible
Obvious BDSP marketing. Also has potential Mega Evolution if it evolves all the way to Garchomp.

5. Unova- Oshawott
PLA marketing. Should at least evolve into Dewott.

6. Kalos- Greninja
How long does Squishy need him for?

7. Alola- Melmetal
Needs more screentime, has potential for G-Max.

nickdt

Question. If you could choose only 1 Pokémon from Ash's each regional team to return for the Master Class, who would be the last 7 members?

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie
It's in a similar situation to Kingler. Hasn't had a battle since the Hoenn League. Also has potential Mega Evolution.

4. Sinnoh- Gible
Obvious BDSP marketing. Also has potential Mega Evolution if it evolves all the way to Garchomp.

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
Kanto - Kingler (It needs its redemption and hasn't been used in any major battle since the Kanto League)
Johto - This is a hard one, since the only one eligible imo are Totodile, Bayleef and Quilava (Due to LA promotion). But i personally would prefer Bayleef.
Hoenn - Glalie (For obvious reasons, its my favorite mon and has been done dirty in the Sinnoh League)
Sinnoh - Torterra - Redemption arc and BDSP promotion
Unova - Unfezant - Needs the redemption the most
Kalos - None of the heavy hitters (So no Hawlucha, Greninja and Talonflame), but Noivern. It needs it to show us it has grown since training with the others at the lab (Especially with Talonflame and Charizard)
Alola - Melmetal. Came way to late to make its mark.

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie

4. Sinnoh- Gible

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
Kanto- Squirtle (hasn’t battled since Battle Frontier)
Johto- Quilava
Hoenn- Glalie
Sinnoh- Torterra (I think you know why)
Unova- Krookodile
Kalos- Greninja (must prove itself against champion opponents)
Alola- Incineroar (need to see it battle fully evolved)

I think Serena could come back for Pokémon Journeys... It would make her develop with Chloe Cerise to become great but too bad that this thread will end up being locked if it causes one more drama >_>

this sounds like a win-win situation for entire Pokemon Franchise if Serena did come back just to spend time with Chloe Cerise and not meet Ash Ketchum and Goh.
If Serena comes back to meet Chloe and not Ash a part of me will be upset. If Serena meets Ash and they remove her feelings for him or Ash acts like 5 I will be upset. If Serena doesn’t return I’ll be a little upset. So basically a lose-lose situation unless they have Yajima do her return.

How is it a 'win-win' if a character only appears as a stepping stone for another current character, instead of all aspects of them being properly shown? What you're describing is literally a worse version of how the Dawn 2-parter played out, and guess how the lack of interaction between Ash and Dawn was received.
Yeah, it's more like a Lose-lose situation so what I am Describing turns out to be a worse scenario case.

So what would be the best scenario case then?

Status
Not open for further replies.